Why do you love me

Genre: angst/fluff/lemon

Ships: garfield jamie raven wally jon and damian

Jamie: 19
Raven: 18
Wally: 19
Garfield: 19
Jon: 18
Damian: 17

After sex damian wakes up at night in the middle of bed with his lovers then ponders 'why do they love me'

______________________________________

Damian POV

Holy shit in the name of Baphomet I'm gonna pass out. I had Jamie ramming into me from the back and raven making out with me with all of my other lovers around me licking, kissing, and touching my body.

"Aaahhhhh fuck right ugh there ahhhh" I couldn't help but moan out into ravens mouth right as he hit my prostate. "Mmh" raven slightly moans with Logan's face in between her legs.

I keep screaming as he pound into me. I already came like 7 time at this point and the rest of them came in me or on my back and maybe a few times in raven. "AH shit. how are you- ah still so ugh tight" Jamie said as he rammed as hard as he could.

My legs started to give out and I start to see black spots as I have my last dry orgasm. I feel a familiar worm substance shoot inside of me as I pass out.

I wake up in a bath of warm water with surrounded by my lovers. I look back to see Jamie holding me. "Mmmhhhhgggg" I groan out to let them know I was awake. "Babe are you ok?" Logan asks worried. I open my mouth to answer but nothing comes out. "Mmh" I say hum grumpily.

They look at me with sympathy and a bit of guilt. I move slightly making childish grabby hands towards the cup of tea raven was holding.

She smiles as she slowly floats it over to me, but she doesn't float it to my hands, she float it straight to my mouth.

As soon as the herb soaked water touches my lips I already feel better. I take the tea and finish it off. They all fawn over my slight blush and child like motion.

They pull me out of the bath and wrap me in my black towel. They bring me to the be as they start to get ready for bed I reach for one of West's pairs of boxers but immediately regret the motion as I felt the sharp sting going down my back "AAGGHHH".

3 of them run to my side and straighten my back out trying to calm me down."ohhh shit guys I think we overdid it this time" Logan says concerned.

I try to glare at him but it just comes out as a weak pouty face which they can't help but smile at. I hate this. I hate looking weak.

I look down to see West putting me in the pair of boxers I was reaching for. They are kinda big on me so they hang of my waist.

They already changed the sheets and blankets while I was unconscious.

They carefully readjust me so they can get into bed and I can be the most comfortable I can be right now.

I have my head on raven's chest with Jamie behind me with his arm around my waist, there's Wallace hugging Jamie from behind and Jon and Logan behind them.

We all settle down slipping into a peaceful sleep. All except me.

Dream

I stand there still on the cliff side for felt like forever but was only a minute. I look up at the green eyed woman in front of me.

I take a deep audible breath before asking. "Do you love me"

She looks back at me for a second before slapping me.