Daddybats

Genre: fluff / 4 in 1
Ships: ravedami in some

Damian: 16
Raven: 17
Jason: 27
Tim: 22
Dick: 31
Bruce: 59

Every since damian came out as queer and gender fluid the whole family excepts and respects him. Bruce decides since he has both a son and daughter in the same person he would have to be twice as protective.

(damian is part demon in this one)

_

_____________________________________

Bruce's POV

Ever since Damian came out to the family he's felt so much more comfortable in his own skin. He's been wearing less full body clothing and been a lot more confident. He's been wearing more less 'masculine' thing and actually different but he seems happier ever since he started showing his true self (yes they will be calling damian he and she. I'll try not to do it too much so it won't be too confusing).

I love the fact that he has become more comfortable with the family. But what I don't love is how when damian dresses the way he does he attracts more people, male people. Just like last week I went to pick him up from titan's tower, even though he's given up robin he will visits. When I got there he was wearing a band shirt with a mini leather jacket, but that's not the problem.

When I looked down he had on a mini skirt with leather garter belts. Damian has wore things like that before and it doesn't really bother me, I let him express himself in any  way he want to. But what got to me is almost every male hero and even a few female ones kept staring at his ass.

Including raven but I'll give her a slightly exception because she is his girlfriend and is just as protective of him as I am. She gives him a goodbye kiss then we get into the elevator. Once we get in I wrap my coat right around him, he already knows what it's about so he doesn't ask any questions.

----------

The Wayne gala was starting in an hour but I didn't see damian anywhere. I go up to Damian's room  to see he was standing in the mirror with a dress on, he had the tux in gave him on a chair next to him.

 I go up to Damian's room  to see he was standing in the mirror with a dress on, he had the tux in gave him on a chair next to him