Meeting at a cafe (2)

Jisoo's in her mind;
We were talking a lot but That Kim Taehyung didn't talk with us. He only looked at his phone. Does he have a relationship with his phone? But my thoughts were disappeared when I heard J-hope's voice.

Jisoo sat between Taehyung and Namjoon. Jin sat between Namjoon and J-hope. And the couples sat in front of Jisoo.
J-hope: Jisoo, now we are friends, right?
Jisoo: Yes.(smiles)
J-hope: So can I ask you something?
Jisoo: Of course.
J-hope: Do you have a boyfriend?
Jisoo: No. Why?
J-hope: Nothing. I just want to know.(smiles)
Jisoo: Ok.(smiles back)
Lisa: Unnie.(pouts)
Jisoo: Why?
Lisa: Unnie, yesterday Kookie didn't buy me an ice cream .(fake cry)
Jisoo: What should I do?
Lisa: You should scold him.
Jisoo: Jeon Jungkook, look at me.
Jungkook: Jisoo Noona, I didn't buy an ice cream for her because it's late. If she eats ice cream, she will get sick.
Jisoo: Am I your mother, Lisa? I have scolded him from the start of your dating. I'm so tired of this, don't tell me anything.(pouts)
Lisa: Ok. Unnie.(chuckles)
Jennie: Unnie, is your stepsister good or bad these days?
Jisoo: She's good in these days.(fake smile)
Lisa: Ahh. I want to kill her.
Jisoo: Don't do like that. If you do like that, you have to go to jail.
Lisa: I won't. I can't leave my Kookie.(smiles and looks at Jungkook)
The people were talking and only Taehyung and Jisoo didn't talk. Jisoo whispered to Taehyung.
Jisoo: Mr. Kim Taehyung, do you want to talk with me?
Tae: No. (Says with cold voice)
Jisoo: Ok.(says with cold tone)

Jisoo in her mind;
An ice man! I don't know why J-hope is a friend of him. J-hope is like a sunshine but he's an ice man.

Taehyung in his mind;
Kim Jisoo, she is so talkative. I hate like that. I don't know why I sat beside her. (Sighs)

When Jisoo was taking a sip of her coffee, 9 girls approached them. They are " Twice". 8 girls except Tzuyu are reporters. Tzuyu is a CEO of Chou's company and she has a crush on Taehyung. Twice and Taehyung are friends since university.
(A/N): Tzuyu and Twice are special guests for this episode .🤗

Tzuyu went near to Taehyung and hugged him.
Tzuyu: Oppa. I miss you a lot.
Tae: I don't have time to miss you.(says with cold tone)
Jihyo: Taehyung, why are you here?
Tae: Do I have to explain?(says with annoyed voice)
Sana: No, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Who is the girl beside you? She's so beautiful.(smiles)
Jisoo: (stands up) Hello. I'm Kim Jisoo. Nice to meet you.(smiles)
Tzuyu: Why did you sit beside Taehyung oppa? (Says with angry voice)
Tae: I said her to sit beside me.(says with cold tone)
Tzuyu: Why? You shouldn't let anyone to sit beside you except me.(says with angry voice)
Jisoo: Don't worry. I will sit in another chair.
Tae: No. She has to sit beside me.(says with cold tone)
Tzuyu: Why? (Says with angry voice)
Tae: She's my girlfriend.(says with a fake smile)

(A/N): I hope you all will like this chapter. But I'm not sure. I'm so sorry for my mistakes. Please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much to you all. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading it. Thank you so much .

Have a great day/night. Eat well, take care of yourself, smile everyday and think about good things.

A lot of loves from Lisa and me.😊 Bye! Love you all,😘😘😘.