Visit

Taehyung went back to home and saw Jisoo sleeping on a couch. Taehyung went near to Jisoo and said in his mind," I'm sorry,Kim Jisoo. I didn't know that you felt those pains. I'm so sorry. I will treat you better."

Taehyung carried Jisoo to her bedroom and laid Jisoo down on the bed. "Good night. Sleep well and have a nice sleep." Taehyung said and rubbed Jisoo's hair.

Taehyung went back to his room and slept.

Skip time to next morning;
Taehyung went downstairs while Jisoo was preparing breakfast.

"Will you have breakfast?" Jisoo asked as she went near to Taehyung.

"I will ." Taehyung said.

"Ok." Jisoo said with a smile and went to the table.

Now,they are having breakfast.

"What will you do today?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh. I will meet with Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa at here. Can I meet them?" Jisoo asked as she looked at Taehyung.

"Om. You can." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Thank you." Jisoo smiled.

"Ok. So I will go." Taehyung said and stood up.

"Ok." Jisoo said as she stood up.

They went to the door.
"If something happens,tell me." Taehyung said.

"I will." Jisoo answered.

"Ok." Taehyung said and he left.

"What happened to him? Will something happen? Jisoo, don't think about that. You have to do many houseworks today. Let's start." Jisoo said.

Skip time to 4pm;
Namjoon and Jin came together to Jisoo's house. She was so happy to meet them.

"Oppas,are you ok during these days?" Jisoo asked as she looked at Namjoon and Jin.

"Yeah." Jin answered.

"Everything is fine. How about you?" Namjoon said while looking at Jisoo.

"Yes. I'm ok." Jisoo said with a smile.

"If you have problems, you can tell me." Namjoon said with a smile.

"I will tell you,oppa." Jisoo said while smiling.

"Ok,stop now. I'm so hungry." Jin said with a pout.

Jisoo giggled and said," ok,oppa. I will bring foods."

"Good." Jin said with a smile.

While Jisoo was taking the foods,Jin talked to Namjoon.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Jin asked.

"No,but I have someone I loved." Namjoon answered.

"Who?" Jin asked.

"It's a secret." Namjoon said and smiled.

"Namjoon,am I handsome?" Jin asked and made Namjoon to face him.

"Yeah." Namjoon shortly answered.

"Good." Jin said and smiled like a 5 years old child who  gets his favorite thing from his mom.

"The foods are here." Jisoo said and smiled.

"Good. I will eat first." Jin said and eat.

"Haha. Oppa,eat slowly. No one won't take foods from you." Jisoo said.

"I will. Don't worry." Jin said while eating.

They talked about them and sometimes ,Jin flirted with Namjoon. But Namjoon didn't understand it.

(A/N): Hi, sunshines. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything, sunshines. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this. Thank you so much for everything.

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much,😘😘😘.

Best friends are so hard to find

Best friends are so hard to find. If you see one, don't let him/her go. For me, I haven't seen one in real life. Some people who I think true friends left me. But I'm ok now.

Bye!