BECAUSE OF LOVE

Jisoo thinks that she likes Taehyung.
Every time she looked at him, she smiled without knowing herself.
Her heart beats louder when he's around her.
Her heart said to like him but her brain didn't.
She also thought about Irene again and again.

During these three months, Taehyung and Jisoo became closer. "There are only three months left to stay in this house." Jisoo thought.

Her thoughts disappeared when Taehyung entered the kitchen.

"Jisoo, Let's eat dinner outside today," Taehyung said before taking a sip of water.

"O-ok. Only us?" Jisoo asked looking at him.

"Of course," Taehyung answered with a nod.

"Ok. Call me when you come back home. I'll wait for you." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Wait for me." Taehyung winked as he padded her head.

Jisoo's cheeks were turning red. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"Don't you go to your office?" Jisoo said after rubbing her neck.

"I'll. Bye." Taehyung chuckled and left.

"Why is my heart beating so much? I don't know myself anymore." Jisoo said to herself as she held her head which Taehyung padded.

"Why didn't you let me come in?" Irene shouted as she entered Taehyung's office.

Taehyung just looked at her with an emotionless face sitting on his chair.

"Do you think this is your office to shout as you like?" Taehyung asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"Soon, this will become my office," Irene smirked.

Taehyung just scoffed and asked," Do you have enough money to buy my office?"

"I don't have money but I have you. " Irene winked and said with a fake smile.

"Just leave from here." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Ok, bye. Love. I'll come tomorrow. "Irene smiled and left from there.