Dreams

Tae: She is my girlfriend.
When Taehyung said like that, everyone widened their eyes.
Tzuyu: What? (Widened her eyes)
Jisoo: Yah, I'm not your girlfriend.😳
Tae: Baby, are you kidding me? I'm your boyfriend.Are you angry at me?(says with soft voice)
Jisoo: What? I don't know anything. But I'm sure that you're not my boyfriend. 😤
Tzuyu: Taehyung oppa, are you lying me? She said that she's not your girlfriend. If she's your girlfriend, prove me? 😠
Tae: Ok. 😏
Taehyung leaned closer to Jisoo and kissed her lips. Jisoo was so surprised and can't say anything. She didn't know what to do and just stayed like that.
Tae: I proved it, Ms. Tzuyu.🌝
Tzuyu: You stole Taehyung oppa from me. (Says with angry, loud voice and gets out)

After Tzuyu leaving;
Mina: OMG. Kim Taehyung has a girlfriend. Is it a dream?😮
Momo: No. It's not a dream.
Nayeon: Wow. Kim Taehyung, your girlfriend is so beautiful. (Goes near to Jisoo and hugs her)
Jisoo: 😮 (in her mind) What should I do? Should I run away?
Tae: Stop hugging her. (Pulls Jisoo near to him)
"Kim Jisoo, please act like you are my girlfriend, ok?" Said this in Jisoo's ear.
" Ok. I will." Jisoo said with an unhappy voice.
Dahyun: What did you whisper in her ear? (Says with a curious eye)
Tae: Nothing.(says with cold voice)
Mina: Can we sit with you?(smiles)
Lisa: Sure .(smiles)

"Twice sat with bts and blackpink."
Twice Chaeyoung: Can I know your name? I'm sorry . I forgot your name.
Jisoo:(smiles) I'm Kim Jisoo.
Jeongyeon: You are so beautiful and cute. Now , you're my girl crush.😍
Jisoo: (smiles) Thank you.
Nayeon: I can't believe that Kim Taehyung has a girlfriend. And he's got a beautiful girlfriend.
Tae: If you can't believe, don't believe.(says with cold tone)
Momo: I'm so sad for Tzuyu. She had a crush on you for a long time. She will get a heartbroken.
Sana: Yes. I'm so sad for her. But she'll fine. Let's go and meet her after this.
Mina : Ok.
All Twice members went to Tzuyu and in the cafe only bts and blackpink left.
Jennie: Taehyung oppa, are you and Jisoo Unnie dating?😮
Tae: No.
Lisa: So why did you lie?
Tae: Tzuyu followed me a lot and I'm so disappointed at her and I did Kim Jisoo as my girlfriend.
Jisoo: But only for today, right?
Tae: Of course. I don't want you to be my girlfriend. 😠
Jisoo: Don't worry. I don't want to be your girlfriend too.
Tae: Good.
Jisoo: I'm sorry but I have to go back. Bye! Everyone.👋
Jenlichaeng: Bye, Unnie. Let's meet when you are free.
Jisoo: Ok.
Other boys except Taehyung: Bye, Jisoo.
Jisoo: Bye, everyone.(smiles)

Jisoo was at her entrance of the house . She came home with happy face because she's so happy to see her friends. But she didn't know that the two women wait her with angry faces. Isabella is Irene's mom.
Jisoo: Hello, Madam.(bows her head)
Isabella: Kim Jisoo, are you dating with Kim Taehyung?
Jisoo: No, I'm not.
Irene: haha. You're a good liar. We knew everything that happened in cafe .
Jisoo: What? Did you send a stalker behind me?
Isabella: Of course. Should I ask your permission?
Jisoo:(wants to cry but control) No. But I say the truth. I'm not dating Kim Taehyung. Did you send your stalker inside the cafe?
Isabella:Yes.
Jisoo: So you will know the truth. (Says with weak voice)
Isabella: I don't have any interest in that. You have to marry him.
Jisoo: What? No, I can't.
Isabella: He can give money to us. Whether you like it or not, you have to marry him.😏
Jisoo: I'm sorry but I can't. I want to marry a person who I love. I will do everything that you said me to do.(says with a sad voice)
Isabella: I said you to marry him. This's finished. Go and cook for dinner. I don't want to see your face.(shouts)
Jisoo: Ok, I will.

Inside Jisoo's room;
"No, I can't marry him. We don't love each other and I don't love him. I want to marry a person who loves me and I love." Said while crying." But I have to cook for dinner." Jisoo wiped her tears and went out.

At Isabella's room;
Irene: Mom, are you crazy? Why did you say her to marry him?(shouts)
Isabella: Irene, calm down. I said her to do this because we have a lot of benefits from this.😏
Irene: Tell me about it.
Isabella: We will get money from him and he's a cold man so he will treat Jisoo like a trash. 😏
Irene: But mom, he's a millionaire. He can give money to Jisoo and she can live happily with those money.
Isabella: Don't worry, Irene. He's just a millionaire and he's not a billionaire. But he won't give money to her. I will make her life like a hell . 😏
Irene: Ok, mom. But can I give a gift for her wedding?😏
Isabella: You can do everything.😏
Irene: Ok. Mom.