Shopping

Jisoo was talking happily with Namjoon and Jin. After few hours, they went back home.

After few hours, Taehyung came back home.

"Kim Jisoo." Taehyung shouted.

Jisoo came out from the kitchen and said," Why did you shout?"

"Kim Jisoo, bring this." Taehyung said and gave a black card to Jisoo.

Jisoo took it and said,"Why?"

"Bring this and buy everything that you want." Taehyung said.

"I don't want to."Jisoo furrowed and said.

"Buy. Kim Taehyung is your husband. You can spend money as you can." Taehyung said.

"But we're not in love. I don't want to spend your money. We will divorce" Jisoo said back.

"Kim Jisoo. Spend my money. If you don't spend,I will kiss you again." Taehyung said with a fake smile.

Jisoo thought about the kiss and she blushed.
"I-I will spend." Jisoo said.

"Tomorrow, let's go shopping." Taehyung said.

"With you?" Jisoo said as she raised one of her eyebrows.

"Yeah. So see you tomorrow. Bye!" Taehyung said with a smile and went to his bedroom.

"Is he the real Kim Taehyung? Isn't he the other guy? Let's not think about it." Jisoo said and went back to the kitchen.

Next morning, 🌄

                   Taehyung's outfit

                   Taehyung's outfit

                       Jisoo's outfit

                       Jisoo's outfit

Now,they were at the shopping mall. The shopping mall name is "BUTTER".

(A/N): Congratulations and Happy 200M views  for BUTTER...

Jisoo bought many clothes because of Taehyung.

"Buy more." Taehyung said as he went inside Gucci store.

"But I can't carry them anymore." Jisoo said as she raised her shopping bags.

"Those all are for you. So you should carry them." Taehyung said with a fake smile.

"Don't you want to carry a little bit?" Jisoo asked.

"No." Taehyung shortly answered.

"Ok." Jisoo said with a fake smile.
Jisoo in her mind,
"That guy, I want to hit him so much but I have to control my anger. This is public. I will take my revenge when he sleeps."

They bought more clothes.

And then,they went to cafe and ordered drinks.

When they drank their drinks,one couple came and approached them.

"Oh. Who is she?" the girl laughed evilly.

"That crazy Kim Jisoo."the boy said and laughed.

"Who are you?" Taehyung said and furrowed his eyes.

"They're my friends." Jisoo whispers in Taehyung's ear.

"Kim Jisoo, do you meet with your sugar daddy?"the girl named Bora said while raising one of her eyebrows.

"I'm her husband." Taehyung said.

"Haha. Kim Jisoo, how did you marry? With your body?" the boy named Ji-hoon said before laughing.

"Yah. What did you say to my wife?" Taehyung said as he stood up.

"Are your ears bad?" Bora said.

"Are you a doctor? I think you're not." Taehyung said before rolling his eyes.

"Don't say like that to my girl." Ji-hoon said.

"I can say whatever I want. You're not my dad." Taehyung said.

"Bora, Ji-hoon let's sit down and talk." Jisoo said with full of nervousness.

"Ok." Bora and Ji-hoon said with a smirk.

(A/N): Hi, sunshines. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this. Thank you so much for everything, sunshines.🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much,😘😘😘.

😭😭😭

BYE!!