Love 💌

Taehyung's pov
It's been 2 hours since Jisoo was in the operation. Please make Jisoo alive.

"Sir," Mike called Taehyung in a worried tone." How's madam?" He continued asking him.

"She's still in the operation." Taehyung sighed.

"Sir, as I looked at the CCTV, I don't think this is just an accident. " Mike said.

"I know." Taehyung sighed and continued," Find the evidence as much as possible."

"Ok, sir." Mike nodded his head.

At that time, the doctors came out from the operation and said," The operation has succeeded. The patient will be asleep for a few hours. She's lucky because she arrived at the hospital quickly. So don't be so worried."

"Thank you very much for your work,sir." Taehyung shook his hand with the doctor.

                                        ・⁠・⁠・・⁠・⁠・

Even though the hours passed a lot, Jisoo was still sleeping and there was Taehyung  who was sitting looking at her.

"I shouldn't take you outside. Everything happens because of me. If I didn't take you outside, you wouldn't be in this condition." Taehyung sighed while holding her hand.

At that time, he saw something. That was Jisoo's finger shaking.

"T-Tae," Jisoo called out  opening her eyes.

J-jisoo, are you okay?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone.

"Yes, what happened?" Jisoo asked.

"You had an accident," Taehyung answered her question.

"May I know who did that?" Jisoo asked directly.

"Of course. But after your recovery." Taehyung said.

"Okay." Jisoo nodded her head.

Both of them had their thoughts about the accident and how to make the person who did that regret it.

                                        {Time passed}

It's been 15 days since the accident. Jisoo recovered   and there was something changed about her. That's Jisoo and Taehyung's relationship. They became  lovers   and both of them knew that they were each other's childhood friends......