Understanding

Taehyung was now at his company and he ordered Mike to search about Irene.

"Sir, should I say about Ms. Irene?" Mike said and he stood in front of Taehyung's desk.

"Yeah." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Sir,she is Madam's stepsister. And she's a Playgirl. She dated with billionaires. She's the daughter of Mrs. Isabella." Mike said.

"Wait. Kim Jisoo's stepsister?" Taehyung said as he looked at Mike.

"Yes,sir. Some of the neighbours said Mrs. Isabella and Ms. Irene bullied madam." Mike said.

"What? Don't they do something?" Taehyung said as he stood up.

"Madam begged them not to tell about that." Mike said.

"What? Is she psycho?" Taehyung yelled.

"I don't know,sir." Mike said.

"Good. Tell me more about Irene." Taehyung said and sat down.

"Sir,she slept with many billionaires and took expensive things and money from them. All I can say is she's beautiful but a bad girl." Mike said.

(A/N): But not in real life, sunshines. I love Irene. I'm sorry for making her a bad girl.
Let's go back to the story.

"Mike, prepare the car and say the driver to send me Mrs. Isabella's home." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Yes,sir." Mike said and left.

Skip time; At Isabella's home;
Taehyung went in and saw Isabella and Irene sitting on the couch.

"Mr. Taehyung. Why are you here?" Isabella said as she stood up.

"I'm here because I want to talk to you and your daughter." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"What? Are you Kim Taehyung?" Irene said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Don't you remember me?" Taehyung said as he sat down on the couch.

"No. Who are you?" Irene said and furrowed her eyes.

"Kim Taehyung. The boy who chased you everyday in the University." Taehyung said as he looked at Irene.

"Oh. That guy. Is that you?" Irene said and looked at Taehyung.

"Yes." Taehyung said.

"Well,Mr.Kim Taehyung, why are you here?" Mrs. Isabella asked.

"Well, I'm here because of Kim Jisoo." Taehyung said in a cold tone.

"Kim Jisoo? What did she do?" Irene laughed evilly.

"No,she didn't. You two did everything." Taehyung said.

"What did we do?" Isabella said.

"I found everything. You two bullied her." Taehyung said.

"Yeah. We did. So what?" Irene said.

"How can you do like that?" Taehyung asked and furrowed his eyes.

"We can do whatever we want. Mind your own business." Irene said and rolled her eyes.

"Bae Irene." Taehyung yelled and continued " I don't know why I had a crush on you. I didn't know that I loved the bully and the slut."

"You had a crush on me? Haha. But don't call me a slut. It's bad to hear it and I will never love you because you're only a millionaire." Irene said.

"Haha. I was so wrong. Why did you bully my wife?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I want to. We enjoyed when she feels pains, right mom?" Irene said and looked at Isabella.

"Yes, daughter." Isabella smiled and continued," You knew the truth so I can't get money from your mom. Actually Kim Jisoo didn't say me to bring that money. She didn't know anything."*evil laughs*

"What?" Taehyung furrowed his eyes.

"Yeah. Only Irene and me took the money. Oh. Don't tell to people that we bully Kim Jisoo. She doesn't want it." Isabella said and smirked.

"Oh. I won't. But you two have to suffer from that." Taehyung said.

"Ok." Isabella simply answered.

"Kim Taehyung,you finish your talking, right? So get out from here." Irene said.

"I will. Don't worry." Taehyung said and left.

(A/N): Hi, sunshines🙋🙋. I hope you all will enjoy this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me.🙏🙏🙏

Thank you so much for everything. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this.
Thank you so much for everything, sunshines.😁😁

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love you all so much,😘😘😘.

 Love you all so much,😘😘😘

You all have our own beauty. Some people are blind to see it.
My sunshines,you all are pretty.

Bye! 👋👋