Unforgettable Night

"Mister, please let me go."

"Let's have a wonderful night."

"Let's break up. I love your sister, not you."

"You own everything in this house, Irene."

Irene woke up with disgusting thoughts about her childhood life.

"I know that I'm bad but I don't know how to stop this. If I didn't become your sister, maybe I can be better for you."

Meanwhile Jisoo,
Jisoo was still surprised at her room because of Taehyung's words.

" Jisoo, I think I like you...."

Jisoo blushed when she heard it until now.

"Maybe he doesn't truly love me. He just said it in his dream. Yeah, that's right." Jisoo said with a comforting smile.

"Kim Jisoo, Bae Irene, let's see who will be the winner of this game." the woman said with a smirk...

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤;
5 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨,
𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞,𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞.

"Unnie, "Jisoo said with a smile.

"Jisoo, do you need something?" Irene asked with a smile as she stopped reading the book.

"Nothing, Unnie. Just want to talk you something." Jisoo smiled.

"About your crush?" Irene asked with a playful look.

"He's not my crush. He's just my friend." Jisoo said with a pout.

"How can you remember him for a long time?" Irene asked with curiosity.

"Maybe because of love." Jisoo suddenly let out without knowing herself.

"OMG. Love." Irene shouted.

"Unnie, why do you shout? Say it quietly."Jisoo said widened her eyes hitting Irene's shoulders cutely.

"Yeah, why do you hit me? You hit your sister because of him." Irene said with fake anger.

"Unnie, I'm sorry," Jisoo said with sad eyes which were about to tear.

"If you feel sorry, just buy me some snacks," Irene said flipping her hair.

"Again?" Jisoo said furrowed her eyes.

"Yeah." Irene smiled like she won an award.

"Ok. Wait here and I'm going to buy your snacks." Jisoo smiled and left to buy some snacks for Irene.

And there was Isabella who was watching them with anger.
And Isabella went near Irene.