𝟓||

KENTRELL'S POV

KENTRELL'S POV

"Say, bro, what'chu in here doin'?"

Three walked in to find me laying on his bed, smoking a blunt. It had been a few days since I almost fucked Ranada in my car and she was nowhere to be found. I asked Ben if she was around whenever he was with Rico, but he said he ain't seen her since that day, too. I was surprised to see that she didn't even go to that little therapy shit...can't believe I was in that bitch without her. I left early, but still. That shit kinda played with me a little because she was a cool ass female but I wasn't about to chase her ass. Shit, and everybody thinks I'm the one playing games.

When I didn't respond to Three, he sat in his computer chair, looking at me. "Mane, if you'on get yo lovesick ass on somewhere and call Nad." I cocked my head back after he said 'lovesick.'

"Ain' nobody in hea' sick in love. Kill da' shit, mane." I said, lowly. I went back to being in my thoughts but Three's ass wasn't done talking to me.

"Yes you is. I seen this shit befo'. It's a lil different tho'. You'on usually be sweatin' over the females like this." I looked at him with a frown as he started laughing. "I know you thinkin' 'bout ha' ass. Can't help yo self." He finished.

I was thinking about her. I was thinking about her long ass hair, her lips, her pierced nipples. I was thinking about her full round titties in my face; her flat stomach and that belly piercing. I was thinking about how she always rolls her eyes at me when I say some crazy shit to her ass or how she smiles at little shit...and me. That smile was everything. She was everything.

"Bitches be ghostin' all the time." I said, passing the blunt to him. He nodded. "I'on get it tho'. We was vibin' then Baby Joe walked up. Next thing I know, her and her mama car gone. I called, she'on call back. I text, she'on say shit." I didn't know what was up with Ranada's disappearing ass but it was pissing me off. She literally got my dick hard and left. "She a fuckin' tease, mane."

Three's ass started laughing at me, again. I mugged him, throwing a pillow at his face, getting him to laugh harder. "Pull up on her ass then. Don't sit up in my shit, mopin'." He told me.