𝟏𝟐𝐝||

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BACK AT THE HOTEL

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

BACK AT THE HOTEL

OMNISCIENT

The trio of acquaintances went back to their hotel suite for room service and a celebratory smoke session.  After a full course meal and a rotation of two blunts, everyone seemed to be severely mellowed.  Rico decided to utilize her high by calling her boyfriend back at home, leaving Kentrell and Ranada in the shared living space by themselves.

In Kentrell's mind, tonight was the night.  He had been chilling with Ranada for a while now and felt himself sexually frustrated with the young dancer.  He called himself trying to be respectful of her patience but after tonight, he knew that he had to have her.  He often thought about sex with Ranada and knew how monumental that moment would be.  Self-pleasure was no longer an option; neither was foreplay.

Along with sexual frustration came some uncharted feelings.  Both grievances stirred the young rapper's mind.  He was trying hard to fight his true desires for Ranada, knowing in his mind that, if the two made things official, those moments they'd have together would be very brief.  Within a few months, she'd be here, and he'd still be in the south, trying to hustle up a way out of Baton Rouge.  She'd most likely forget all about someone like him and probably would end up with somebody worthy of her greatness.  However, he couldn't help but wonder why life decided to place this person in his life.  He assumed that it was God's sick joke:  dangling something so precious and wholesome in his face, only for it to be taken away the moment he tried to grasp it.

Kentrell knew too well about life's cruelty.  He experienced it time after time with violence, murder, jail time, being abandoned by his mother and father, and losing the person that he truly loved and truly loved him:  his grandmother.  Those experiences never taught him how to love properly.  He fell fast and hard, but whenever he was disappointed, the amount of pain he held drove him to hatred and anger towards whatever or whoever caused it.  That was another reason why he didn't want to embrace his true feelings for Ranada:  knowing the impending demise of their relationship would make him hate her.  Those feelings of abandonment would resurface because it would be her leaving him behind, just like everyone always does.

𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 || 𝐊𝐃𝐆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें