𝟏𝟗𝐛||

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"Mane, I'm still pissed off bout how that nigga almost fucked up yo flowers, then got a attitude bout it.  I was bout to shoot up that damn shop." Kentrell rambled on as he and Ranada walked through the door of his grandfather's farmhouse.

On the way up there, the couple talked about tonight and Ranada complimented him on the peonies he'd gotten for her performance.  From there, Kentrell talked about how hard it was to get the order done on time.  At first, Ranada was intrigued, laughing at how frustrated Kentrell was...then she started thinking about what they were about to do once they got to their destination...and that'd been on her mind ever since.

Ranada hummed a response as she began to take off Kentrell's suit jacket that he'd given her.  She was completely missing what he was saying.  She understood that he was talking about something that upset him, but she couldn't deny how horny he was making her.  He looked irresistible, and she just had to have him.

"Who I'm kiddin'?  Yo ass ain't e'en listenin' to a nigga." She heard him say as he started unbuttoning his shirt a little.  Ranada fully turned to him, biting down on her bottom lip.  Kentrell finally looked up in her direction and became shocked by her lustful stare.

His heart started beating fast as she sauntered over to him, her hands instantly tugging on his belt.  Ranada leaned in and captured his lips with hers in a fiery kiss.  Kentrell found himself stunned, for the second time tonight, as he felt Ranada's tongue roam is mouth, but quickly adjusted himself to her actions.  His back sunk into the door of the bedroom.  Ranada's body fell into his as the straps to her dress hung off her shoulders.

"I love you." She whispered breathlessly against him once they pulled away.  His ears heard the need in her sultry tone, sending an impulse throughout his body, leading to a slight jump in his dick.  He allowed his erection to brush up against her front as his large hand grabbed a handful of her ass.

"I love you, too."  He whispered back, huskily.  It was almost as if he wanted to moan his answer to her.  Ranada looked up and saw his light brown eyes hanging lowly.  She felt herself get lost in his gaze before reconnecting their lips.  Her small hands finished unbuttoning his dress shirt, exposing the wife-beater tank underneath.