𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔||

So, I'm reading through the reactions to Chapter 15 and I just want to let you guys know how much I really appreciate your support

So, I'm reading through the reactions to Chapter 15 and I just want to let you guys know how much I really appreciate your support. Writing has always been something I'm passionate about and I love recreating my versions of people. I didn't expect the success I'm receiving with any of my stories but I just want to say from the bottom of my heart: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Manchild is honestly my absolute favorite story to write because I've personally dealt with famlial traumas that are similar to both Kentrell and Ranada. I'm also battling depression, anxiety, and insomnia that I cope with every day. Writing for both Ranada and Kentrell is emotionally consuming because I want you guys to feel every feeling for the characters, and also because writing for both is very personal to me. This book is truly a labor of love and the reception from the readers always makes me smile.

We're heading into Chapter 16 and I've planned this story out to be a full 21 chapters...so the ending is near. Thinking about a sequel but not 100% sure. Anyway, I just hope that you all continue to enjoy the rest of this book and my other stories. This journey with Kentrell and Ranada has been an interesting one and I'm honestly excited to see what's in store for them in the future, whether they're together or separated.

Anyway, I won't take up anyone's time. Enjoy the rest of your day and as always...don't forget to comment, vote, and follow for more content. Love you guys and gals!

- Bethanie