𝟏𝟏||

"Crazy how you just out here suckin' dick like it's nothing

"Crazy how you just out here suckin' dick like it's nothing."

Right now, I was sitting on the counter at Rico's job while Ben and Kentrell were playing around and damn near breaking stuff.  It has been a week and a half since my talk with Madame Deveraux and I was gearing up to go to my exhibition in New York within a few days.  I had a couple of tickets and one was already given out to Rico.

Ben couldn't go because he had to stay in the state, and neither could Mama and Reyna.  Reyna had started a summer science camp and Mama had clinical so that just left 3 spares.  I wasn't really talking to Kee and Calae now, but I figured I'd ask them later.

"I mean, I trust him I guess." I told her with a laugh as I watched Ben and Kentrell start picking up random records and talking about the cover art.

"How was it?  It was your first-time giving head." Rico asked.  I felt my cheeks heat up as I smiled.  Like I had said before, I had sex before, but I had never performed oral sex on a guy.  The only experience I had was from watching porn.

"It was...hot." I said honestly.   "I think he enjoyed it...maybe a little too much." I told her.  Ever since I blessed Kentrell with my fire ass head game (lmao), he's been very adamant about making it a routine thing when we were together.  Every time I tell him no, it's like I'm breaking his heart.

"Good thing you're holding out on him.  Can't keep giving up the goods.  They'll start to expect it all the time, then they'll start looking for something new or somebody new." Rico asked while she was eying Ben.  There was a strange undertone in Rico's voice when she said what she said.  It sounded as if she was speaking from personal experience, but I decided to leave it alone.  We're best friends, and if she wanted me to know something, she'd simply tell me.

I allowed myself to sit in silence as I watched the boys continue to play and joke around.  I smiled at Kentrell, but I was really kind of feeling weird about him.  He'd been acting strange all day.  When I first talked to him this morning, he sounded sad and a little frantic.  I asked if he wanted to see me today and he said 'yeah' so we've been together all day.  Another weird thing was that he kept checking his phone and texting somebody.  Every time he did this, it was like his mood got worse and worse and he started to get a little distant from me.  While we were at the mall this afternoon, I came out of a store and caught him rushing off the phone.  I asked him who it was, but he told me not to worry about it. He was being mad weird.