𝟏𝟑||

"Girl, I can't believe you and Kentrell had sex while we were in New York

"Girl, I can't believe you and Kentrell had sex while we were in New York.  That shit is crazy."

Rico was lying on my bed while I was looking over myself in the mirror, fixing my short-sleeve skater dress. I turned around and looked at my butt, making sure that it was completely covered, but also noticing how perky and round it was.

"Look at you, feeling yourself in that little ass dress." Rico said, snapping me out of my thoughts.  I had my hair up in a high ponytail.  "When he sees you, he's gonna be tryna do nasty shit in Mama Vanessa's house."

I turned back to her and smirked.  "You know my mom is not going to let either of us out of her sight, especially since she saw my tattoos when I got home."  As soon as I got back to BR, Mama embraced me and quickly gave me a once over, stopping once she saw that I had three new permanent additions to my body. She was pissed when she first saw them and didn't speak to me for two days.  That wasn't completely unusual but what was unusual was the fact that she still wasn't speaking to me.  It felt like she was holding onto something else.

I kinda called her out on her bullshit because she had a tattoo or two herself, so maybe that's why she's so mad.  Mama hated when you threw her hypocrisy back in her face.  I knew about her tattoos because Daddy told me a while back when he caught me sneaking in the house after I got my nipple piercings.  He didn't know what I got and where I got it done, but he knew I got something done.

After that day, Daddy and I never talked about it again and he never told Mama, as far as I know.  "Is that why she invited Kentrell over for dinner?  She wanna finally meet who's influencing her daughter?"

I laughed.  "No, she actually likes Kentrell, but I think that's because she doesn't know how he is.  He always puts on a little act whenever he comes around and she's completely oblivious to him sneaking in and out of the house as well as everything else dealing with him." I told her as I fixed up my hair.

The trip to New York was over week ago and after, I kept to myself to process everything that happened.  I just recently told Rico all that went down between Kentrell and me and she was half-shocked and half-suspecting.  She figured something happened when Kentrell wouldn't stop smiling at me and kept being touchy with me on the way back home.