𝟏𝟒𝐛||

We stood in the middle of the foyer, hearing loud music and laughter at the back of the house

We stood in the middle of the foyer, hearing loud music and laughter at the back of the house.  "Who dat is?" A familiar voice called.

"Say, bitch ass nigga!" Kentrell called back to the voice.  Within a few seconds, Three came from around the corner with Kayden in his arms.  "Draco!" Kentrell shouted happily, walking over to Kayden who had a big smile on his face.  I couldn't lie, my heart strings were tugging at the sight of how happy Kentrell was to see Draco.

"Yo lucky ass came just in time.  Had to change his shitty ass diaper." Three told him with a mug before his eyes landed on me.  "Whaddup, Nad?" He asked, holding his arms out for a hug.

I gave him a friendly hug and a wave.  "I'm surprised you and Calae not upstairs somewhere." I told him, pulling back and crossing my arms over my chest.

Three smacked his lips.  "Mane she be trippin' sometimes.  I'm single for right na." He said, shocking me a little.  Since when were Three and Calae not fucking around anymore?  Keeping quiet, I decided to focus my attention on Kayden who was staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Hey Draco." I cooed, holding my arms out and taking him from Kentrell.  Kayden placed a kiss on my cheek making me laugh and walk off a little from Three and Kentrell, feeling their eyes on me and Kayden.

"I see you got Ranada on ha step mama shit." I heard Three say to which Kentrell laughed.  "I'm surprised you ain't got ha walkin' around here with a baby belly." He finished and I turned around quickly.

"Um, no sir.  Don't put that shit on me." I told Three as Kentrell chuckled.

"Tell ha mane.  She'on realize who she wit." Kentrell said, walking towards me and Kayden.  He kissed both our foreheads before turning back toward Three.  "Er'body in the backyard?"

Three nodded.  "Shit'chea.  Yo mama here too.  She been drinkin' too so I know she gone be off the chain."

Kentrell smacked his lips and mumbled under his breath.  "Say, we jus' gone get a plate an' leave." He told the both of us.  Three nodded while I just stayed quiet.