𝟐𝟎||

I felt myself stretch out in the bed, patting an empty space next to me

I felt myself stretch out in the bed, patting an empty space next to me.  Opening my eyes, I saw that I was in the bed by myself.  It was completely quiet in Kentrell's grandfather's farmhouse.  Sitting up, I clutched the sheets to my body and turned to look at the large nightstand clock.  11:30 AM.  Where's Kentrell at?

Slowly getting out of the bed, I winced once I stood up on my feet, feeling my knees shake.  Last night was incredible.  Kentrell and I literally slept for about 30 minutes before starting up again.  After our 3rd round, we'd finally got worn out and officially went to bed.  I felt my stomach do flips at how passionate and steamy our sex was last night.

Walking into the bathroom, I looked at my 'battle scars' seeing a few hickeys already developing along my neck and chest.  I also saw a love bite on one side of the skin that covered my pelvic region.  When I say that boy loved me down...THAT NIGGA LOVED ME THE FUCK DOWN!

I thought about last night as I ran shower water and got in, singing some unknown tune as I bathed.  After my shower, I got dressed and brushed my teeth.  As I was stepping out of the bathroom, I heard the front door open.  I smiled once I saw Kentrell step through, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, where'd you go?"

When Kentrell finally looked at me, my heart sank a little.  He was mugging the fuck out of me, and his eyes were incredibly low.  He was high and by the look he was giving me...I knew it wasn't just from weed.  "Out." He said simply as he teetered to the couch, plopping down and starting his video game.

I creased my eyebrows together, wondering why he was acting the way he was acting.  "Everything okay?" I asked him, walking up a little and sitting on the couch arm.

"No, mane, ev'rything ain't 'okay'.  It's gone be though." He said with an attitude, not bothering to take his eyes off the screen.

I frowned.  "What's wrong with you?" I asked while he continued to wait until his game loaded up.  Once it did, he started a mission and flat out ignored me, causing me to start frowning at him.  Walking over to the television, I stood in front of it with my hands on my hips.