𝟗||

KENTRELL'S POV

KENTRELL'S POV

I woke up to the sun shining through Ranada's room and directly in my eyes.  I scrunched up my face before yawning and sitting up, turning to see her sleeping with her back to me.  She wasn't snoring but I could hear her ass breathing which made me chuckle.

I leaned towards the side of her face, kissing her cheek as she began to stir but didn't wake up.  Getting out of her bed, I put my Nike joggers on along with my wife-beater tank and slung my Nike jacket over my shoulder.  I slipped on my slides and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, surprisingly finding an unused toothbrush in one of Ranada's drawers.

Once I was finished in the bathroom, I walked back out to see her still sleep.  I must've exhausted her ass real good.  If this was how she was behind me eating her pussy, then I couldn't wait to see how she was gonna be once she took my dick.  I laughed softly before walking around the bed to see her face. 

I don't even compliment females like that, but she was so fucking fine.  I couldn't even just say fine.  Nah, that was too basic a word for her ass.  She was fucking gorgeousBeautiful, even.  I knelt down so that I was eye level with her face before whispering to her.

"Aye, slime." I said.

"Mm." She mumbled, sleepily, not even bothering to open her eyes.

"I'm finna head out.  You can stay sleepin'.  I'mma see you lata'." I told her and she nodded.  I leaned forward to kiss her and she kissed me back.  I stood up straight and pushed her hair outta her face before grabbing the rest of my shit and leaving.

I looked around to make sure her mama and sister weren't home, which they weren't.  It was still early and 'pending on when her mama left for the hospital, I knew she wasn't about to be back right away.  Her sister would probably be home later too, so I knew my girl was gonna be left alone for a lil while.  My girl.  That's what she was now.  It sounded possessive but shit, it is what it is.  She belonged to me and I wasn't lettin' up on her anytime soon.  Last night solidified that shit and I'd be damned if anybody told me any different.