𝟏𝟒𝐚||

"Mmm, Kentrell, baby" I moaned out as Kentrell started thrusting himself fully in and out of me

"Mmm, Kentrell, baby" I moaned out as Kentrell started thrusting himself fully in and out of me. Our bodies were sliding over each other because we had worked up a sweat from our previous round of sex. This had to be our third time fucking this morning. "Go faster." I instructed.

Kentrell did as he was told and started pounding in me. My eyes shut tightly as I felt his large dick repeatedly hit my g-spot. "Tight ass pussy." I heard him grunt in my ear. His face was in my neck, his body on top of mine.

I felt his hands tightly hook the underside of my right thigh, signaling me to lift my leg up higher so he could go deeper. The more he fucked me, the more stretched out I became. He continued to slide in and out of me and after a few more minutes, my right foot was dangling off his shoulder.

"Fuck you gotta nigga wantin' to fold yo ass up." He said sucking on the nape of my neck as I started cursing from how good he was doing me. After a couple of more minutes, I felt myself spasm around him as a warm knot formed in my stomach. I was on the brink of coming. "Get'cho nut." He encouraged, his voice was raspy and deep, making me wetter than I could possibly be.

"Shit!" I shouted, followed by a small shriek as I climaxed on his dick. Kentrell hummed lowly, continuing to encourage my release as I started calming down. Soon after, his thrusts started becoming sloppy.

"Shit." He said as I watched how tight he squeezed his eyes shut. His bottom lip was between his teeth, showing his determination to achieve his goal: getting his nut in. I ground my hips to his rhythm, helping him out. "Fuck, Chocolate, don't do dat, ma." He moaned, making me go a little faster. I could hear the churning noise of our wet body parts gliding over each other.

I held him in place with one arm wrapped around his neck and the other wrapped around his hips. "You about to nut, baby?" I asked in a sultry-soft voice before placing a gentle kiss on his neck. I heard Kentrell groan in response and smirked on the inside of his neck before I started sucking on his skin.

"Say, shit." He grunted, trying hard to suppress the moan. "Mane, Ranada, don't do dat." He said as I continued. His dick began to twitch inside me and that's when I knew he was close. "You gone make me bus' all in you, guh." He warned with a throaty grumble after.