Felix

Request by @Sarahtheboss24

——— SOMETHING CUTE 😩

NO ONE POV !

"What if she doesn't like it." Felix said to bang Chan as they both watch you open your locker to grab something. "She will you spent all day figuring out a perfect gift." Chan smiled to calm down Felix from panicking even more.

"look! She seen it!" Chan said all of a sudden pointing in your direction. Felix eyes went wide, he didn't want to see your reaction so he quickly turned away.

Chan looked Felix way confused. "What's wrong?" Chan asked worried. "I can't." "You can't what?" Felix sighed before looking at Chan. "I know she's not going to like it." Felix mumbled to himself but Chan was close to hear him.

Chan sighed before looking at his best friend who was sad. Felix spent time on buying the perfect gift for you. He wanted to give you a gift as a way of saying "I like you" since he's too shy to say it.

Felix always had a crush on you just couldn't express his feelings. He wanted to do that today but the fear of rejection was interfering.

"You know what, watch." Chan said boldly and started to walk your way. you was in the middle of looking at the card that was in the bag, that you didn't see Chan. Chan tapped your shoulder and you look to your side and smiled.

"Hey Chan." "Hey y/n, what a nice gift." Chan pointed out. You look back at the bag and smiled. "Yea i know, to bad I don't know the person who gave it to me." You said suddenly stop smiling.

"I think I know who gave it to you." Chan whispered. You turned around giving your full attention to Chan. "Who?" Chan turned around and look in a specific direction. You looked to see he was looking at Felix. You and Felix made eye contact and Felix immediately panicked and looked away.

You found it cute how he gets shy. "He gave me the gift?" You smiled a little, Chan nodded his head yes. "He couldn't tell you himself because he was scared of rejection" you looked at Chan confused. "Rejection?" "Felix likes you y/n." Chan said obvious.

You looked at him shocked before looking back at Felix. "Rejection? Why would I when I like him back, I was just scared to tell him." You said lowering your head. "You too! You know what that's not important just tell him how you feel." Chan said pushing you towards Felix.

"But- "no buts go." You finally made it to Felix while Chan left Yall two alone. "h-hi y/n." Felix said coughing out of awkwardness. "Hi Felix." You said also getting nervous.

Just complete silence.

"I like the gift you gave me." You broke the silence as it was getting way too awkward for you. "You do! I-I mean you do." Felix tried to calm himself to look cool. "I do it sweet." You smiled.

Felix got you (something you always wanted in your entire life) "how did you know I want it?" "You've been talking about it a lot so I got it for you." Felix looked you in the eyes before looking down. "Thank you." "Oh no problem." Felix said rubbing the back of his next.

Suddenly the bell ringed indicating next class is about to start. "I have to go I'll see you after school so we can talk more." You said going closer to Felix and leaning in to kiss him on the cheek.

Felix looked shocked before looking at you. Other students who started to walk the halls started to 'ouu' and 'aww'. Felix blushed before looking back down. "See ya!" You waved bye at Felix as you walked to your next class.

Felix was too shocked to say anything and just stood there.

"Ok I'm not going to pretend like I was watching y'all from behind the wall." Chan said approaching Felix.

The End.

_____________
Hope this was ok
Something short and
happy birthday to me :)
Love yall byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)