Han Jisung

Request by @kagsmilkyy

——— SHORT FLUFF !

NO ONE POV !

"Nooo stay right here." Jisung whined as you tried to get out of bed. "Baby I need to use the restroom." You laughed as he pouted. His eyes was still closed, you played with his hair to make him fall back to sleep.

You slowly got out of the bed making sure he doesn't wake up. You entered the bathroom to do your business. Afterwards you walked back in to see your boyfriend up on his phone. "Your awake?"

"Yes because somebody wanted to get up." Jisung said looking up at you. "I had to use the bathroom Damn." You laughed before crawling back into bed.

Jisung is clingy when it comes to you. He hates staying away from you, you don't find it annoying it's actually funny and cute.

"Come here." Jisung put his phone down before grabbing you by your waist to straddle his lap. "Let's stay in today and watch a movie ok?" You nodded your head smiling. Jisung kissed you on the lips before grabbing the remote to turn on Netflix.

You turned around and laid your back against Jisung chest. "How about a scary movie?" "No let's watch vencenzo." You smiled "yea because you want to see song joon-ki huh?"

"Nooo." You smiled while trying your best not to laugh. "Yea yea whatever." Jisung smiled before pressing play.

The End

_________
Short and simple.
Y'all better not spoil the
kdrama for me, if y'all have
watched it. I'm so busy on other
kdramas I started 😩
Hope y'all like this fluff love
y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)