Lee Seungjoo

IM SORRY LOVE

(𝖬𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖥 𝖣𝖱𝖴𝖦𝖲/𝖲𝖴𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖣𝖤)

"BABY PLEASE." you cried out grabbing your boyfriend's face to look at you. "You can't be serious, y-your joking...right." Seungjoo couldn't look at you, knowing if he did he would burst into tears.

You've been helping Seungjoo with his dark times. Doing drugs and close attempts of suicide. You loved him to the point you'll risk your own life for him...but he hated that. After catching him doing drugs three times and attempted to commit suicide twice He suggested taking a break but obviously you protested making him forget his demands and act like everything was fine.

But here y'all are, sitting in the living talking about breaking up.

"Love please don't make this harder than what it has to be." He held your hands tight. You looked up seeing tears in his eyes as he cracked a small smile trying to look on the bright side.

Seungjoo didn't like the idea of breaking up, but seeing how his "sick" ways are hurting you he thought it was for the best.

"Baby please." You watched as he starred at you lovingly. "I want you..to find someone better than me.. hopefully they can make you feel better, love you better, care for you better, because you deserve it love." He smiled wiping your tears.

"Seungjoo.." he leaned in kissing you passionately and lovingly, you didn't want it to end. You whined missing the contact of his lips as he got up from the couch.

"Don't leave me." You begged.

"I'm sorry love."

The End

_______________
Request @connieblunts
This is my first angst so
I hope it's ok. I hope y'all
like it. Hope your day is
going wonderful love y'all
byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)