Choi Yeonjun

pt. 2 :)

——— SMUT !

YOUR POV !

YOUR POV !

"Yeonjun!" I screamed out. How did we get to this point so quick. One minute I'm taking pictures of him, now he got me on top of the table legs spread while eating me out. "Omg yeonjun please.." my legs started to shake as I felt myself about to cum.

He immediately pulled away. I whined from the feeling of loosing his tongue against my folds. I looked up at him to see his plump lips and chin covered in my juices. "Why did you stop." "The real pleasure comes now beautiful." He slowly started to undo his pants and pulled down his boxers. Revealing his huge length. "How bad you want it beautiful?" I wrapped my legs around his waist to pull him closer.

"So bad Yeonjun." I look him in the eyes. "Fuck look at me like that and we'll be fucking all night." He gave me a quick rough kiss before aligning his dick with my folds. "Ready?" "Yes." Without hesitation he thrust his hips forward causing me to moan out loud. "I suggest you be quiet gorgeous before someone hears you." Yeonjun groaned out.

I bit down on my lip so hard trying to hold my moans in but nothing was working. "Look at you such a slut, letting me fuck you after we first met." His words made me even more wet. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked up at me before starting to make out with me. His hips thrusted faster making me moan into the kiss.

"You feel so good, please don't stop." I said tears running down my face. "Yeah? Beg for me to not stop, I want to hear your beautiful cries baby." Yeonjun grip on my neck made me gasp. "Please baby don't stop, I'm going to cum!" I moaned out loud.

"Should I let you cum?" He smirked seeing me whine. Such a fucking tease. His grip on my neck while the other on my thigh got tighter as he started to pound harder and faster. "Omg Yeonjun!" "You like being choked like a slut don't you, my fucking slut." Yeonjun whispered in my ear as well as moaning.

"Fu-Fuckkk I'm about to cum." "Cum inside me Yeonjun." I moaned out loud. Yeonjun eyes went wide as he watched my fucked out expression. "Are you sure?" "Yes!"

Yoenjun thrust was getting sloppy and I felt myself about to release. "Fuck baby cum for me." Yeonjun moaned out, that's all it took for me to release. Cumming all over his dick Yeonjun head fell back as he came inside of me, coating my walls causing me to moan.

Yeonjun pulled out and watch his cum leave my pussy. "Shit." He whispered. He took two fingers and stick them back inside of me. "Can't I want every drop to stay inside of you." He said looking at me directly. He leaned closer and kissed me.

"Let's hurry up and clean up before someone catches us."

The End

_____
Sorry it took so long
to make a pt. 2 :) hope y'all
like it love y'all byee :) 💕
( did not proof read )