Jung Jinhyeong

STAY WITH ME

( 𝘚𝘔𝘜𝘛 , 𝘜𝘚𝘌 𝘖𝘍 𝘋𝘙𝘜𝘎𝘚 , 𝖳𝖮𝖷𝖨𝖢 𝖱𝖤𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭𝖲𝖧𝖨𝖯 )

"WELCOME BACK."  Having that smirk plastered on his face as he opened the door eyeing you up and down made you mad. "Don't give me that bullshit, I just need to grab a few things." You said as you went passed him making sure to bumped him as you did it. The smell of weed was not unnoticed as you looked at him for a quick second to see a rolled up blunt in his hand.

"Princess I know your not leaving me." He said walking into his room seeing me rummage through his drawers. He enjoyed how angry and frustrated you got.

"Watch me." You gave him a tight lip smile before looking in his bathroom. You and Jinhyeong were toxic for each other. Constant fights, trust issues, cheating, you name it. But always find each other right back into each other's arms..well beds.

angry sex at its finest..

"Jay where is the rest of my shit." Not only was your favorite pair of panties were missing but your plan B was missing as well. "You mean the shit I payed for." He said laughing before sitting back in his gaming chair taking another hit of his blunt.

"It doesn't fucking matter, give it back." You came closer to him angry seeing how he was not taking this shit seriously. Never have a serious conversation with a man who's high as fuck.

He licked his lips before looking up at me. "You look beautiful." He smirked pulling me closer towards him. "Jay I'm being serious." You said lowly. "I am too." You let him rub his hands on your body as you stared down at him.

As much as you hate him you can't deny the fact that he can make you feel good when it comes to sex. "Jay." You muttered, he watched intensely as you got on your knees right in front of him. His breathing increased as you pulled down his grey sweatpants enough for you to pull his dick out of his boxers.

He slightly groan from you grabbing him and stroking him a little as precum leaked from his tip. "Keep doing that." He said watching as you slowly took him in and jerked the rest you couldn't fit.

Feeling at ease, jinhyeong moaned before putting the blunt into his mouth having another go at it as he watched you pleasure him. "Shit princess." He used his free hand to move your hair out the way so he could get a good view of you.

His hips bucked up every time you deep throat him. "Shit hold up." He said, it was already too late as he came in your mouth, as it hit the back of your throat. Causing you to swallow hard.

Jinhyeong quickly stand up fixing himself before taking you on the bed. Discarding all your clothes, he turned you around taking you from the back. Enjoying the view of your ass.

"Please Jay." You moaned out looking back at him. Knowing what you want he teased you more. "Tell me princess what do you want." "Please go deeper." You said letting out a frustrated moan.

"As you wish." He mutter, watching your face closely in the mirror in front of the two of you. With low red eyes he enjoyed your face expressions when he goes deeper inside of you, hitting the right spots.

He looked back down at your ass seeing it taking all of him with no problem. "Fuck keep doing that beautiful." Jinhyeong put the blunt in between his lips as he grabbed your hips with both is hands, slamming deeper into you causing you to let out a loud moan.

"Yes, just like that." You cried out moving your hand to your stomach feeling him go in and out of you. "Jay im about to cum." Your legs started to shake as you felt a knot in your stomach. "Hold it." He demanded drilling himself deep into while looking at you in the mirror. "Be a good girl and hold it ok."

He smacked your ass before blowing out constant smoke from his mouth feeling on cloud nine while fucking you was something he loved to do every day. "Your never leaving me, I hope you know that beautiful."

"Shit." He muttered feeling himself about to release any moment. "Cum for me beautiful." He whispered feeling you coat his dick as you came. He released deep inside of you causing you to moan. He slowly pulled out seeing his cum leave your entrance.

"Look at you..one round and your already tired." He took the last hit of the blunt before turning you on your back. "Since your tired I'll give you a short break." He went to go grab a towel to clean both you up with.

After cleaning up he only put his boxers on, sitting down he rolled up a new blunt, lighting it up and taking a hit.

"I can't believe I caved again." You laughed a little seeing him smile. "As always." He stared at you before blowing out smoke from his mouth.

He loves you, but wasn't very good on showing it. He wants to change only for you.

"Stay with me beautiful."

The End.

___________
Request by @Quinne44 and
@triotrendz Hope you like this
have a great day love
y'all byee :) 💕