Park Chanyeol

SWEET LIES

( 𝖲𝖬𝖴𝖳 )

( 𝖲𝖬𝖴𝖳 )

"ARE YOU SURE?" You were at chanyeol's door fiddling with the hims of your skirt. Chanyeol couldn't help but take glance down at your thighs and licking his lips. Not giving him an answer he said a small goodbye ready to close the door. "Wait! Yes I want this!" You said desperate earning a smirk from Chanyeol.

"Princess are your sure? you know how I am" you nodded your head rethinking your decision on coming hear. The thing about chanyeol was that he was amazing a keepin girls on the edge of their seats for him. The only thing that's bad about that is that he lies..a lot.

Chanyeol gave you multiple chances to not fuck up y'all friendship by thinking it go further than that, but here you are at his door begging for some sexual attention at least. "I've warned you y/n." He said before opening his door wider letting you inside his house.

He shut the door and locked it. Your heart started to race as you felt him turn you around and look you in the eyes. "You might get cut deep, pretending not to hear me warn you." He said moving your braids away from your face to get a better view of your pleading eyes.

"I don't care." You said as you wrapped your arms around his neck bringing him into a lustful kiss. You moaned as he gripped your ass before slapping it.

Picking you up causing you to straddle is waist as he walks to his bedroom. You pulled away taking in the scent of his room. Smelled like vanilla. "Chanyeol don't be scared to go rough." You said as he placed you on his bed softly. He bend down kissing down your jaw and neck. "Don't worry I'm not."

Chanyeol rubbed up your thighs before reaching the waistband of your skirt pulling at it. "Already wet." He grinned seeing the wetness on your baby blue panties. "Please chanyeol." You were getting needy as he got on his knees.

He moved your panties to the side before attacking your clit causing you to arch your back. He took long strides up and down your folds causing to shiver under his touch. "Don't hold back your moans y/n." He groaned loving the taste of you.

He held tight on your thighs as he fucked you with his tongue. "Chanyeol." You moaned gripping his hair grinding faster on his face. He looked up at you love seeing you from this angle.

"Please don't stop!" You choked on a moan as you felt yourself already about to cum. "Am I that good." He chuckled a little before moving away from you, before getting the chance to argue he started to finger fuck you with two digits and rub your clit with his thumb.

The new feeling causing you to let out gasp of moans. "Chanyeol I-I can't." You felt something in the pit of your stomach something different than before. "Yes you can baby and you will."

"Chanyeol!" You screamed as chanyeol took out his fingers watching in shock and amazement. "Holy fuck, you just squirted." Feeling embarrassment wash over you, you closed your legs slowly.

"Uh uh your doing that again, but on my dick." He demanded opening your legs wider than before. You watched as chanyeol walked to his night stand grabbing a condom out the top drawer.

Walking back towards you, before opening the condom he pulled down his pants along with his boxers. His length sprung out hitting his abs while the tip leaked precum. He was far from average size and was thick leaving you to believe he was going to stretch you out.

"Calm down, the pain will be over soon." He kiss you on your forehead before ripping the package and placing the condom on himself. "You ready?" He asked pulling you closer towards him.

"Y-Yes." You nodded watching as he align himself with your entrance. He started to slowly enter you causing you to shut your eyes at the new burning sensation. "O-Oh my god." You looked down seeing him not halfway in yet.

Kissing you again to distract you from the pain, groaned as he was now fully in you. "Tell me when it's ok to move." He kissed along your jaw line this neck leaving bites and hickeys. "Y-You mmm you can move now."

Chanyeol slowly thrusted into causing you to whimper. "Shit babe your clenching to hard." He chuckled a little before moaning. "Chanyeol go faster."

Chanyeol looked at you before stopping his movements before sliding all the way out of you only leaving his tip in and slamming back inside of you. "Fuck!" You moaned louder than before arching your back while grabbing the sheets tight.

"Look at you, you love the way I fuck you Huh?" He brung his hand up to your throat choking you slightly for you to look up at him. "Such a whore coming here in the middle of the night for some dick."

His dirty words made you even more wet. He moved his hand from your neck before placing hit back on your hips. "Fuck." He groaned seeing his dick disappeared inside of you. "Right there!" You whimpers feeling him hit your gspot.

He moved your legs placing them up on his shoulder as he reached a new angle inside of you causing you to moved your hand to stop his movements as you were to overwhelmed. "Move your fucking hand and take it." He groaned going faster than before.

He was fucking you silly, you couldn't even form sentence as he fucked you into the mattress. "Your taking me so well baby." Chanyeol praised coming down to kiss you on your lips, jaw, neck, and chest.

"Your so perfect." He mumbled before taking your nipple into his mouth and messaging the other, you pulled tight on his hair loving the way he teased your nipples.

"Chanyeol im about to cum." You warned feeling your legs start to shake. "hold it for me." You clenched around him causing him to let out more profanities than before. "Fuckk." His thrust for sloppier as you felt him twitch inside of you.

"Come in baby you can do it again." He started rubbing circles on your clit and giving it a few slaps here and there, causing you to buck your hips. "C-Chanyeol!" Your legs started to shake uncontrollably as you squirted on his dick. Just by doing that Chanyeol came as well, filling up the condom.

Breathing hard he laughed. "That was amazing." He let you calm down from your orgasm before pulling out of you. Tying up the condom and throwing it away in the trash can that was in his room, he walked into his bathroom grabbing a towel for you.

"Chanyeol." "Hmm." He looked at you as he sat down on the bed cleaning you up. "Why can't we be more than friends." You slowly ask feeling your self drift off into sleep.

"Sorry I can't be that guy beautiful." Your heart sunk into your chest as a wave of sadness hit you. He looked at you with guilt yet with no emotion. Knowing who he is, he didn't want to hurt you. "Don't expect to much."

He kissed you on your forehead watching you drift off to sleep.

"All I could give you is sweet lies."

The End.

_______
Request @lunazdreamplace
hope y'all like this
have a wonderful day
love y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)