Wi Ha Jun

Request by @1-800-Punch-A-Pimp

YOUR POV !

"y/n your here!" "Of course I am I bet a lot of money on this, player 67 better win." I smiled before taking a seat. "I'm glad you all came if you need anything please ask the servants on the inside, in other words enjoy the game."

I watched as people crossed the glass one by one, each falling to their deaths. "Oh come on player 69!"the old white man yelled shaking his head. I shook my head laughing before looking down at my glass.

I looked over to see only one man left. "Excuse me!" I called over. He looked my way but didn't move. "Um excuse me." He moved slowly towards me. I lift up my glass and he poured my drink. He was about to walk away but I grabbed his arm. He looked down at me. "Stay, I might need you again."

For some reason I was curious about this masked man. I looked his way. "What's your name?" He looked at me. "I can't tell you my name." His deep voice triggered me and made me more curious. "Cmon at least take off your mask." "I have to get back to serving the rest."

I shook my head. "No you don't." I looked around. "Do anyone cares if I keep this waiter with me." "Go ahead." Everyone said.

I looked back at him. "Fine, but... let's go somewhere private... somewhere we can be alone." He said rubbing his hand against my leg. "That sounds great."

He grabbed my hand and pulled and guid me to the back. "Looks like y/n is going to enjoy a different show."

He sat down on the bed and I slowly took off his mask. "your handsome." I smiled I little. I lift up his face, just starring.

"If you..can satisfy me in five minutes, you won't be disappointed." before I could do anything else he pulled out his gun and pointed at me.

I was surprised yet I didn't move. "If you can satisfy me in five minutes, I might let you live." A smirked plastered on my face. "Tell me everything about the game." He said starring deep into my eyes.

"How about this.." I stepped closer making the gun press against my chest. "We can have a great time and then I can tell you everything."

He was hesitant at first. "Fuck it." He put down his gun before pulling me against him. We immediately started kissing. he gripped my waist tighter before kissing on my neck. I felt him start to bite and suck on my neck causing me to moan loud. He came closer to my ear, whispering "Moan as loud as you want, I want them to hear you enjoying yourself."

He started unzipping the back of my dress and pulling it down. He unclipped my bra and slowly took of my panties. "Fuck your gorgeous." He picked me up and laid me down on the bed. I watched as he took off his shirt revealing his abs, then took off his belt and pants. He was left in his boxer.

I was about to sit up but he pushed me back down. "I'm pleasuring you today, ok?" I nodded my head, he rubbed his hand on my thigh before going down. I gasped when I felt his tongue going up and down on my pussy.

"Fuck ha jun." I gripped his hair while leaning my head back. He wrapped his arms around my legs before going faster. I looked up in shock, he stared at me just watching me shake from the intense pleasure. "Please don't stop" I cried.

my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I have never felt this amazing pleasure before. He stopped all of a sudden and plunged two fingers inside of me, before I could say anything he started to thrust his fingers in a fast paste.

My moans were loud, which worried me that someone would've heard by now. "Moan louder for me." He moved closer to me and started kissing me again. I moaned in the kiss as I felt my legs start shaking. I grabbed the bed sheets as I felt my high. "Fuck I'm about to cum!" Ha jun thrust his fingers faster. "Cum for me y/n."

That's all it took for me to release. I rest my head against the bed breathing hard. He took out his fingers seeing it covered in cum. He licked his fingers before moving his fingers towards me. I opened my mouth and sucked on his fingers.

"I hope you know we aren't finish here." He said before getting up and taking off his boxer. He pulled me to the edge of the bed. I sat up a little watching as he aligned himself with my entrance. I moaned as I felt him slowly slide in, both of us moaning from the pleasure. "Shit." He groaned before grabbing my hips, he slide out and slide back in going in a fast past. I moaned loud as I felt him deep inside me.

"Oh fuck right there!" I moaned. He looked me in the eyes while pounding deep inside of me. "Want me to go faster." I nodded my head yes fast. "use your words." "Yes Ha Jun go faster."

He started going faster than before causing me to feel intense pleasure. "Fuck." Ha Jun leaned his head back biting his lip as he felt his high. He looked back down grunting. "Shit I'm about to cum." "Cum inside me." I moaned.

"Are you sure." Ha Jun groaned. I nodded my head. "It's fine I promise." Ha Jun thrust started to get sloppily and slow down. "Fuck!" Ha Jun thrust once more while releasing inside of you, you came as well as your legs started to shake.

Ha Jun pulled out and watched as his cum leaked out your pussy. "Shit that's a lot." You smiled before closing your eyes. "I hope I satisfied you enough."

The End.

_________
Hope this was ok
love y'all byee 💕
(Did not proof read)