Kim Mingyu

CRAVING

( 𝖲𝖬𝖴𝖳 , 𝖢𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 , 𝖣𝖤𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖪 )

THE SMILE PLASTERED on his lips as he wrapped his arms around the women's waist giving her a quick peck on the lips. You didn't mean to stare longer than you normally would but your breathing stopped as you watched how lovingly your hot neighbor starred at his girlfriend. Who were you to pry in their business and feel a sudden jealousy towards the girl knowing you only encountered them once.

The way he blushed at something she said before luring her into the house shutting the door, proceeding to due god knows what behind it. Your imagination run wild picturing how he pleases her wishing it was you. Moments like this you would think is wrong to be hot and bothered for a taken man but something about him made you crave him.

Your hot neighbor.

The next morning you found yourself lurking more. You groaned before face palming yourself. "Your being a creep y/n." You said to yourself before moving your hands to close your blinds not before catching a glimpse of your neighbor walking towards his bed. Your eyes nearly bulged out of your eye socket as you watch as his tone body flex in the sun light along with a towel barely holding on for dear life wrapped around his waist, showing off his perfect V-line.

You gasped catching him looking your way, you mentally cursed in your head as you froze in spot due to embarrassment. You raised an eyebrow before giving a small smirk. Done with the show he closed his blinds leaving you left to imagine what else he could've done.

Quickly closing the blinds you jumped on your bed, face meeting with your soft silk pillow you screamed loudly while moving your arms and legs wildly. A habit of yours when you just get caught doing something embarrassing.

"Fuck my life." You moved your braids away from your face before sitting back up. The only right thing to do is apologize. Groaning slightly seeing how dumb it was but right at the same time for invading someone else privacy, you quickly put on your black Yeezy slides and left your room going downstairs and exiting the house, not forgetting to shut the door. You lived in a really quiet neighborhood where people barely leave their house, so it didn't really bother you that much that you didn't lock it.

Your only saying sorry and leaving..or so you thought.

Building up the courage to ring the doorbell you fiddled with your nails as anxiety crept up inside you. "Never mind—" about to turn around and leave the door opened along with a 'hello' leaving the persons lips. You couldn't find words to stay as you found him even more attractive up close. Noticing the awkwards silence he waved his hands in front of your face.