Jeon Jungkook

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 ⭐️

"I'm not understanding why you're so upset Jungkook

"I'm not understanding why you're so upset Jungkook." Sighing heavily at your best friend who was clearly not letting up on the situation of you seeing someone— going on a date at that. Jungkook trailing behind you like a clingy puppy who wanted attention. "If anything aren't you happy that I finally find someone for me?" You abruptly turned around to face Jungkook, met with his hard chest that was doing wonders with the black compression shirt he was wearing.

The black orbs from his eyes that was once bright turned dark as you looked up at him. The glare that sent chills down your body many times. "Happy for you? And why the fuck would I be happy about someone taking what's mine." Jungkook was a very competitive and possessive man, what's his is his, and he have a lot of ways to prove that.

Best Friends with benefits is what you would normally call this situation— since neither of you put a better label on yall relationship. The whine that left your plump lips had Jungkook going even more feral. "Kook— didn't you want us to stop..whatever was going on between us?" Moving your acrylic nail back and forth between the two of you as you point, eyebrows knitted in confusion.

Jungkook definitely regretted his words, if anything he wanted to word it better. He wanted to stop being best friends with benefits and be an actual couple, but the words never got that far leaving you stunned yet going with his wishes.

"Fuck— no, y/n I didn't mean it like that." Jungkook pulled you closer towards his body, you couldn't resist his hands on your waist as he caressed it. "Baby if anything I want to be with you, in a relationship." His voice was low and seductive, very tempting. Your plump lips formed into a frown, "Why tell me this now when I have a date—" "fuck him and that date." Jungkook interrupted smacking his lips.

You were shocked at the sudden anger and you were even more shocked on how quick you ended up on your bed, laying so pretty for him, the dress you wore for your date was absolutely beautiful and to think some random dude was going to see you like this, set Jungkook off.

Jungkook leaned closer towards your ear, shifting himself between your legs as you pulled him closer without realizing.

"Let me show you that you're all mine."

The End

________
Omg heyyy yall 🫢
How yall been? I hope
yall are doing good.
It's been a while I'm glad
to be back, I'll make
a part two to this if yall want
Love yall byee 🩷🫶🏽