Seungmin

Request by @Itachiswifeee_

——— SHORT FLUFF

NO ONE POV !

"Smile!" You posed as Seungmin took your picture. "Pretty person with a pretty background, I love it." Seungmin smiled as he looked at the pictures he took off you. "Let me see." You smiled as you came closer towards him.

"There nicee I like them." You smiled before kissing Seungmin on the cheek. Today you and Seungmin went on a little date at the beach to have a day off from working a lot. Seungmin was really happy to spend some quality time with you since he's been so busy with work lately.

You enjoyed this and you didn't want to leave. You both sat down on the beach towel, you layed your head on Seungmin shoulder as he wrapped his arm around you. Seungmin smiled at the beautiful sunset. "In the near future when we get married, let's come back here and watch the sunset." Seungmin whispered smiling.

"That sounds nice." You softly said as you watch the sunset as well. "It's so beautiful." You said mesmerizing it. Seungmin looked at you lovingly, mesmerizing your beautiful features. "Yes it is."

The End.

_________
something cute I
couldn't stop smiling
while writing this. Hope
y'all liked it love y'all
byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)