Kento yamazaki

THAT WAS AMAZING

( 𝖲𝖬𝖴𝖳, 𝖡𝖱𝖤𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖪 , 𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 )

"YOU HAVE A WHAT?" you whined as Kento held you tightly as you straddled his lap. "It's not funny kento." He had the biggest smirk on his face as he found it cute how you got flustered. "I know I'm just shocked your into something so risk taking." he said rubbing your thigh.

You wished you could disappear at the moment as you brought up the courage to tell your boyfriend that you have a breeding kink, something he wasn't expecting you to have at all.

When it comes to you and Kento having sex, he always use protection. Most of the times the thought of Kento just railing you without protection and letting himself release inside of you turned you on even more.

"We-we don't have to try-" "No I'm not wasting this opportunity." He said gently kissing your neck, you moved your head a little giving him more access to your neck. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Kento whispered loving the sounds of your needy moans.

"More than anything."

Kento picked you up carrying you to y'all shared bedroom. His hands held a firm grip on your ass as you gasped when his cold metal rings came in contact with your skin.

Kento gently laid you on the bed, bring you to the edge of the bed. He pulled down your shorts moaning at the sight of your damped panties. "Look at you..wet from the thought of me breeding you." He circles his thumb around your clothed clit causing you to arch your back.

"Kento please, no teasing." You said growing impatient. "Of course babe." You watched as you slowly took of your damped panties, watching your mouth open feeling the cool air it your entrance.

Kento let out a raspy moan as he fiddled with his belt, not letting go of eye contact as he starred at you. You watched as his silver rings on his fingers go to work as he pulled out his hardened length, stroking himself, and precum leaking from the tip. 

You moved closer whimper waiting for his next movement. He smirked noticing as he gripped the base of his dick. "someone's needy, hm?" Kento came closer messaging himself on your folds up and down in a teasing manner.

You watched slowly as he used both of his hand to grab tightly on your hips as he aligned himself at your entrance. "Ready baby?" You nodded your head eagerly. "Words baby." "Yes Kento please just fuck me already."

With that he slowly entered you, both letting out broken moans as the feeling of your walls squeez tightly around him. "Keep doing that and I'll cum right now." He looked at you with low eyes as you held his forearm tight.

It was like having sex for the first time all over again, as you never got used to the size of his huge length. "Move faster" you breath out gasping as you felt his hand wrapped around your throat choking you slightly, as he fucked you into the mattress.

"You feel so fucking good baby." He praised. You moaned feeling him deep inside you, hitting your g-spot profusely.

"You like that don't you, hm? Me hitting that sweet spot of yours." He smiled down at you as you watched as his necklace dangling in your face as his hand with silver rings gripped your waist.

"I love it so much." Your eyes rolled back as he slowed down his pace, giving you long deep strokes.

Kento knew your sweets spots like no other, he loved the way you trembled as he fucked you stupid.

"Look at my slut getting off to the fact she wants me to breed her..such a dirty whore." He groaned going faster then before. All that was heard was skin slapping against each other and y'all loud moans.

"K-Kento I'm..omg." You couldn't even get your words out as his hips snapped hitting deep inside you. "I know baby, I know." He let out cuss words as he stared down at your stomach seeing his dick glide in and out of you.

His eyes went to your breast as they bounce from the massive impact of his thrusting. Fondling with your harden nipples he felt your legs start to shake and him about to release.

"Fuck baby, your ready?" She shook her head eagerly as she losses herself in the pleasure. "Look at you can't wait for me to release in you like the dirty slut you are." He rubbed your clit fast causing you to opened your eyes in complete shock from the sudden  feeling.

"Keep doing that Kento, don't stop!" You felt your legs shake profusely as his thrust got sloppy and his thumb working your clit.

"Be a good fucking slut and cum for me." You arched your back as you came all over his dick. "Fuck!" He groaned sending one sharp thrust before releasing his load deep inside of you.

You moaned smiling at the feeling of him coat your walls. "Holy shit." Kento said breathing heavily as he stayed inside of you waiting for both of you to calm down from y'all orgasm.

"That was amazing." He pulled out of you seeing his cum leave your pussy. He smirked.

"Utsukushī."

The End.

_____________
Hope this was ok, hope
y'all are having a great
day love y'all byee :) 💕
(Did not proof read)