2. Back in Mystic falls

"Kol stop you asshole!" I scream at him.
"You ate the last pizza slice, bitch"
Yes, we're fighting over Pizza. He's mad because I ate the last one. I had every right to cause it's my last day here with the Mikaelsons. I decided to return to Mystic falls. I never returned to Mystic falls for 150 something years.

You heard me. I'm now 161 years old ( I don't know how old Damon and Stefan were)

Being a vampire was really fun. I would feed on someone if they were annoying me or if didn't get what I wanted.

I never turned my humanity off tho.

If you're wondering if I'm still a witch. I am. Wich is kinda weird since it's against nature. I guess Nature loves me a little too much.

Turns out my real Mom was more powerful then everybody knew. I really wished I knew who she was but I guess it's whatever.

"Bloody hell.Stop fighting we have better things to do!" Klaus said.

"What are going to do, brother? Stab me and put me back to sleep?" Kol said.

"YES! At least we wouldn't hear your annoying voice again." I said excited.
Kol rolled his eyes.
"Don't test me Kol. You know I will and I will enjoy every moment of it ", Klaus said smirking.

"Niklaus, Kol and Brianna would you guys please stop behaving like kids. No one is getting stabbed." Elijah said joining our conversation.

Klaus just scoffed.

"Bri, Rebekah is waiting for you outside. She said you guy's are going to the mall since it's your last day."

"Thanks Elijah. See ya fuckers", I said while going out of the room showing them my middle fingers.

"She really thinks she can talk to me like that ever since she became a vampire she became a little to confident", Klaus said.

"I can't believe you just stopped me. She ATE MY LAST PIZZA SLICE!"

"Kol would you please stop screaming"

                                At the mall

"What do you think of this?" Bex said holding up a gorgeous red dress.

"Whoa. Buy it! It would be amazing on you!" I said excited.

She just smiled.

"Why didn't Freya come today?" I asked Rebekah.

She shrugged.

"I don't know. She said that she has some business to take care of."

I nod. 

After 3 hours of shopping we get back and I immediately go into the shower.

I relax as the hot water hits my body.

I couldn't help but think about Mystic falls. What would happen? She has a really bad feeling about this.

'Did Kathrine turn my brothers?' I mean she would give me her blood. No, no it can't be. They would have visited me.

'Nah, I faked my death' But I faked it a month later.

Whatever.

                            Next day

I was currently saying goodbye to everyone. I was hugging Klaus.

"Take care if yourself, my love"
"I will. U too Big bad wolf" He chuckled.

I turn to Elijah and give him a hug.