41.Baby

Briannas POV

I flicker my eyes open and groan. It's too bright. Once I get used to the light, I realize that my makeup is off and I'm in my Pyjamas.
Wait what? How?

Then I remembered the events from last night. Damnnn. The bartender was really cute. We danced and talked the entire night. He was really sweet. We decided to go to my apartment and there was Kai waiting for me. Alex left and Kai helped me to go to bed.

Oh shit

I told him that I love him. How stupid can I be?!? If I remember correctly I remember hearing him say 'I love you too' .
I look at the bedroom door, too scared to open it. I'm just praying that it won't be Akward. Surprisingly I don't have a headache, obviously because I'm a vampire and alcohol doesn't have a big affect anymore.

I pull myself together and walk out of his bedroom. I can hear him singing in the kitchen so I walk towards the kitchen. Why is this boy always singing?
"Good morning Brinnie!", he sings. "Good morning Kai", I say a little confused. I go sit where I always sit and he gives me a plate.
I smile brightly at my food.
"Thanks Kai!"
"I knew you would love Avocado toast", he sits down infront of me and takes a bite of his avocado toast.

We eat in silence, probably because we're concentrated in eating.
"Brianna"
I look at him and his avocado toast is gone, that was fast. I take my last bite and now I'm done too.
"Do you remember what happens yesterday?", he asks and takes our plate, to wash them. I stand up too and walk over to him."Use your magic, dumbfuck"
"Oh yea right" , he snaps his fingers and the plates are clean. He turns to me, waiting for an answer.
I nod:" Yea, I remember everything sadly"

"Did you mean it?"
"Mean what?", I ask, acting clueless. I knew what he meant.
"The things you told me"
I pause

Should I tell him? I mean he said it back, so why am I scared? Scared that our love isn't strong enough? Scared that we're gonna be separated again? And if we would be separated, we always find a way back to each other. We already did. After 18 years...

"Yes, I meant everything ", I could see a little sparkle in his eyes but I looked away because I was scared of his reaction.
He takes his hand and puts it at the side of my head, making me look at him.
"I love you too", that's all he said. At first I stare at him in shock but why am I shocked?

It was kinda obvious

A smile appears on my face and Kai just pulls me in and kisses me.
I wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him more in. There is no space between us anymore. I longed for his kiss so much and looks like he did to.

His arms wrapped around my waist, our lips touching, I could melt away at this point.
He gives me hella butterflies. Not just in my stomach.

"Jump", he whispers between the kisses and I do. I wrap my legs around his waist and he holds me. He puts me down on the kitchen island without breaking the kiss.

We both smile in between the kisses. He's the one I wanna be with, till I die.
We both hear a knock on the door but we ignored it and keep on making out. Now someone is banging on the door.
I break the kiss and look at the door.
"Hey!"
"Maybe ist important",I shrug. "Nothing is more important than you", he winks.
I jokingly roll my eyes with a big smile plastered on my face.
I jump down from the kitchen island and Kai traps me inside his arms.
"Kai!", I giggle when he starts kissing my whole face. "You don't understand how much I missed you being mine"

I smile. The door keeps on banging making us roll our eyes. He sighs and walks over to the door. He answers the door: "What are you doing here?"
I can't see who it is so I decided to go to him. To my surprise it's Perlita.
"Hi", she sadly smiles. Not gonna lie I feel kinda bad. She loves Kai but Kai just used her.
"Aren't you suppose to be at the airport?", Kai asks. Perlita looks at me and then at Kai.
"My flight is 3 hours, we still have time"
"How did you even find Brianna's address?", Kai asks. "Yeah how?", I ask being curious too.
"Every time we would pass this street you would tell me that Brianna lives here and I asked in the lobby what number you are"