39.Thousand words

I slowly open my eyes and stretch  myself. I yawn and sit up.
I rub my eyes and look around.

I'm not in my house? This is Kai's room.

I remember the events from last night. Did I really pass out because of crying?

Embarrassing

I hear Kai singing in the kitchen and it smells like pancakes.
I stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

Kai stops singing and turns to me with a big smile. "Good morning, princess"
I laugh
"Good morning Kai. How did you know I was coming?", I ask
"I'm a vampire now,remember?", he smiles.
"Yeah, right forgot about that", I uncross my arms and walk to the kitchen island.

I sit on one of the black chairs and look at Kai.
"Staring is rude", he chuckles
"I'm just wondering", I shrug. He turns around and places a plateful with pancakes in the middle. Around the pancakes were strawberries and so much more.

"Impressive", I smile. He sits down infront of me and stares at me. "Staring is rude"
"What did you do in those 5 months you left?", he asks and places a pancake infront of him.
"I traveled"

He rolls his eyes "I know that. I mean what countries did you visit?"
"Italy, Germany, Spain, Somalia and Korea", I count.
"You had 5 months and went only to 5 countries?", he asks. 
"I really liked Italy so we stayed there longer", I shrug

We stay silent for a sec before I speak up again:
"You went to prison world again, huh?"
"How do you know?", he asks
"Lily told me", I look at him. "I kinda deserved that", he said.
"Why?"
"I mean I left Bonnie all alone even though I knew how it is to be all alone"
"Can you Control your hunger?", I ask

He nods
"Are you going to Jo's funeral?", Kai's asks
"Yeah, I liked her", I softly smile. He looks down sad.
"Saved her ass for nothing", I chuckle and he does too.
"No, if you haven't saved her ass, we wouldn't know each other", he smiles.
I smile too

Cute 

We finish eating, Kai snaps his fingers and all the plates are gone and clean.
"Thanks"
"For what?", he asks
"For caring"

He turns his body fully to me and puts a strain of my hair behind my ear. I smile and look down.
We look into each other's eyes. My heart is beginning to beat faster, he makes me nervous.

"How's everything between you and Perlita", I ask breaking the eye contact and pushing him slightly. He sighs
"Good, Good", he nods 
"Where is she?"
"We didn't text this morning. I'm sure she'll call me in any minute", he shrugs
"Was she ok with me staying here?"

He pauses:" She doesn't know"
"What?!", I look at him. "She doesn't know", he
repeats. "No, I got that but what the hell Kai? You have a girlfriend! You can't just have your ex in your fancy apartment behind her back!", I cross my arms.

"But she doesn't even know that you're my ex",
"What did you tell her?", I move closer to him but we still had a lot of space between us.
"Nothing", he smiles and walks out of the kitchen. I follow him into the bedroom.
"Kai!", I say in a threatening voice. "Leave me alone" he walks faster.

He's right infront of the bed so I jump on his back, making him fall onto the bed. We start fighting. He puts his hand on my face so I decided to bite his finger.
"AHH", he screams ," YOU MONSTER"
I stop fighting him and look at him. I'm under him.

"You wanna see a monster?", I smirk. "No", he says intimidated.  I turn us around that I'm on top of him and he's under me. "Hey, it's the first time that you're on top of me in a non sexual way", he smirks.
"Ew you pervert", I squish his hand, "What did you tell her?"
He stays silent. I squish his hands tighter and he lets out and 'ow'
"COUSINS", he screams out of pain. I stop  squeezing his hand and stare at him. "I told her that we're cousins"

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" , I scream. He nods proudly. I hit him in the chest. "OWW, that hurt" 
"Are we in Alabama or something? You can't just tell her that we're cousins!"
"But I did"

I slap my forehead and lay next to me.
"Hey! You on top is a really nice view", he smirks. I roll my eyes. His phone starts ringing and he picks up.
"Hey babe"

Hearing him say babe to someone else is weird, I want to be the person he calls babe. I need to move on, he already did.

"See you later", he hangs up and looks at me
"What?" , I ask. "It's weird" "What is weird?"
"Calling my girl right infront of you"
I shrug
"It is but I don't really care"

We both stare at the ceiling without saying a word. We both drowned under the waves of words we weren't saying. Finally I spoke up:
"What did she say, when you left the bar to get me?"
"She said that it's okay because you're my cousin" 

We stare at each other for a moment and burst out laughing. I laughed so hard that my stomach started hurting.

"Oh my god", my laughing stopped.
"It is funny", he chuckled, " I have a date tonight and it's about to go downn"
I laugh

"I should go", I stand up and so does he, "Thank you for everything Kai"
"Everything for you, my little cousin"
My smile disappears:" I'm older!"
"Yeah, yeah", he nods
I kiss him on the cheek before speeding out of his apartment.

I arrive at my apartment and sit down at my couch and stare at the ceiling. A tear escapes my eye
"I could be anything in the world but I wanted to be his. He was the hardest lesson I had to learn"

I sigh and fall asleep

Heyyy guys, sorry for not posting. I wanted to thank you guys for reading this story, even though it's really bad.( In my opinion)Thank you for 30k reads ! Don't forget to drink water and eat something. For everybody who is celebrating Christmas: Happy Christmas!