42.Long night

Kai hasn't talking to me. After Damon told us to come over tomorrow, Kai got a little angry. He dropped me of and  went to his own apartment. Or at least I think he's at his apartment. We didn't even went grocery Shopping! What am I suppose to eat?

I'm just gonna order a pizza from domino's. I order my pizza and flip onto the couch. I sigh an stare at my phone. I grab my phone and call Kai.

After a few rings he still doesn't pick up, so I decided to text him.

"Kai, I don't know what's wrong with you but ignoring me is not it. Whatever I did, I'm sorry. Call me ass soon as possible"

Sent

Maybe it's something I did. Maybe from that one cashier, who was flirting with me. But he can't be that mad! I roll my eyes and put on my favorite show "Grey's Anatomy". After a few minutes my pizza came and I immediately started eating.

I fucking love pizza

I keep on watching the show and realize I have been watching it for two hours. I sigh and turn off the TV. I look on my phone and still no messages from Kai. I was about to text but I notice that he left me on read!

How dare he?!

I'm not gonna text that asshole again. He can't just do that! This is really bugging me. I'm gonna go to bed and try to sleep but that asshole can't come with me tomorrow.

I change into my pajamas and try to sleep. I'm wide awake. Kai is pissing me off. I check my phone to see if he maybe replied but he didn't. Maybe he's cheating. No. No that's just my thoughts.

That's it. I'm going over. I change myself into different sweats and put on a jacket. I immediately speed over to his apartment and knock on his door hard. I can see some light trough the door crack. I knock harder and don't stop.

Finally he opens the door but when he sees me he try's to close it again. I fling the door open with my magic and stand in the living room, using my vampire hearing if there's another heartbeat in the room. 

Nothing

I turn to Kai who's still standing where he was. He slowly closes the door and walks to me.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?", he whispers shouts. I just get angrier and step forward too.
"What do you mean 'what's wrong with me'? You're the one who's ignoring me!"
"I'm not!", he defends himself.

I cross my arms and look at him in disbelief.
"I texted you and called you and you never responded to me!"
He drops his shoulders and just stares at me.
"What?!", I ask angrily 
"Sit down" , he titles his head towards the couch. "No"
He sighs :" I killed Jo because she was pregnant"

I'm taken back by what he said
"You- wait what?"
"Jo was pregnant with twins so I killed her at her wedding. Twins merge at the age of 22 and I don't want someone to take my place. I want to be leader forever"

I process what he just said before answering :" You sound  psycho"
"That's because I'm a sociopath darling"
"But the baby's are dead. Why did you bring this up?"
"The Coven did a spell. At first I thought it's a prison world spell but they can't put me in one because I'm the leader. I never knew what the spell is for so I did my research"

"Damn"
He rolls his eyes and explains again:" It was a spell for her baby's. They transferred her baby's to someone else. I never knew who until now"

"So you want to kill Caroline now?"
He shakes his head
"I can't  hurt her because the baby's are magic and they can protect themselves. If it was the first month then yes but it has been over 5 months"
"Which means you have to wait"
He nods