26. Plan

I sigh, looking up the ceiling. I'm currently on Kai's bed doing absolutely nothing. Kai is not home, I don't know where he went.
It has been three days since the whole kidnapping thing and my brothers haven't searched for me. Or my 'dead ' body.

Maybe I shouldn't have stayed here in Mystic Falls and go over to my Family in New Orleans. They would've cared and maybe even choose me. I don't know and I don't give a fuck.
All I know is that they're gonna regret it.

Suddenly I hear the door open and I immediately sit up and go over there. I see Kai with three grocery bags in his hand. His back turned to me. I walk over to him and take two of the bags. He looks at me and smiles.

"Thanks babe", he winks. I roll my eyes and smile.
"Don't call me that"
"Why? We both know you like it"
I scoff
"Anyways what did you get?", I ask changing the subject.
"I got you your favorite snacks and movies", he puts the bag on the kitchen island and I do too.
"What about clothes?", I ask.
"You can wear mine", He shrugs and I nod.

"Wait my favorite snack?", I ask confused since I haven't told him, what it is.
"Pop farts, you mentioned it yesterday", he smiles.
I start to laugh and he looks at me confused.
"It's Pop TARTS",I laugh.
"That's what I said", he says. I laugh and he comes closer.

"You look so cute when you laugh", he puts a string from my hair, behind my ear.
I look down "Stop"
"Why? Last night you didn't want me to stop"
I look at him with wide eyes.
"I hate you"
"No you don't"

I slap his hand away.

"Yes I do"
"Are you sure? Cause last night you were screaming my name, begging me an-"
"Stop Kai. I get it", I cut him off
He smirks and I turn away from him.

"How long do I need to be here?", I ask to change the topic.
"You can go out after I merge", He tells me
"Why's that?", I look at him.
"When I'm the Coven leader, I become more powerful and you are a powerful witch, who's angry, we could be unstoppable", he explains.

I look at him and laugh.
"Kai, sweetheart, I'm more powerful then the whole universe, how could your powers help me?"
"You got kidnapped by my father and almost died. How are you more powerful than the universe?"

I laugh
"It wouldn't be fun if I would just escape, right? I need more action"
He laughs
"Ok, let's do it your way", I say and he nods and leaves the room.

I watch as he leaves and smirk to myself , this is going to be fun.

::::::::::::
Damon's POV

It has been three days or something since Brianna died. Stefan, Elena,Bonnie,Caroline, Jermey and I are currently sitting in the living room.

"Are you serious?",Caroline asks.
We all look at her.
"No offense Elena but you guys seriously choose her over your SISTER? And not only that, she trusted you guys. After 150 years, you guys meet again just to betray her again?"

"None taken",Elena says," I feel the same way"
"It wouldn't be fair,she lived too long. No one deserves to live that long", Stefan defends himself.

"Do even hear yourself? We lived longer than her", I say.
"Just- It's over. She isn't coming back"
"I thought she can't die", Bonnie says confused.
"Yeah, apparently there was a way but she didn't told us",I say.
"I don't get it,honestly",Caroline says crossing her arms. 
"Of course you don't, you don't know her like we do", I take sip of my bourbon.
"No I think I do. I would have enjoyed every second with her. She saved you in the magic boarder situation!"

"That's enough! You guys arguing won't make her come back, she's dead", Jeremy snaps and leaves the room.

Elena was about to follow but Caroline was ahead of her. I stand up too and leave the room. I go into our little library and refill my bourbon. I hear steps and turn around.

Elena is standing there with a worried look and her face.
"You don't have to act like you don't care", she says. I look at her confused.
"She's your sister, of course you cared about her. You wish I would be someone else so you could hate me but I'm your girlfriend"
"What are you talking about?"
"If it was you and not Stefan, you would have choose her", she says,"I get it, I would've done the same"

I sigh:"Yes I would choose her. And I act like I don't care, so people don't know that I have a soft spot for her. She's my sister and I was happy that she was back but- whatever"

"Never knew that I would see Damon so soft", she smiles

Authors note:

I'm on vacation right now, so there won't be coming much. Hope you understand and thank you so much for 3 thousand reads💕💕