15.Wake up

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?", I ask them.

"You died in my arms and when I went over the board and layed you down something weird happend",Stefan explains.

I look at with a 'what is you talking about?' Look

"A strong wind came and made a kinda tornado around you. It looked like a shield. After a few minutes it kinda 'splashed' down on you?", Damon continues.

"Huh"

Elena and Caroline look at each other skeptical and slowly back to me.

"Yeah and the days you were sleeping,we did research",Caroline says with a worried look.
"Something tells me you found something bad"
She nods
"Y-umm You can't really die until you use your fully energy",Elena says

I raise my eyebrows
"What do you mean?"
"Your magic is the most powerful magic to ever exist and you don't use it fully. When you use it fully your eyes turn red and everything around you will be red",Elena explains and sits down next to me.

"Cool",I simply say

They all look at each other confused

"I knew that guys. How do you think my mom died. She used her fully power to keep me alive cause she was a vampire and she did a spell to make her human for a week or so but got pregnant with me. The full 9 months she had to be human and since she was a 1000 years old I had the same ability like her. I kinda ate her magic which means I killed my mom", I tell them.

"That's a lot",Elena says

I nod.

I look at each of them and they just stare at me with concerned eyes, well besides Damon. He gives me that weird look that he does when he's suspicious of something.
I sigh

"Didn't you say Kai is back?", I ask Stefan

He nods
"We haven't heard from him only the day he attacked Liv",he informs me.
"Can I go?",I ask them.

"To where?", Damon asks 
"My home,duh"

"How did you even get a house?",Elena asks me
"I compelled myself a luxury apartment"
"Clever",Damon says

I roll my eyes and get up.

"Call me when you need something and thanks for not leaving me there",I say walking towards  the door.

Elena POV

We watch as she walks out of the door as soon as she sowas I turn back to my friends.

"I'm getting a weird vibe from her",I tell them
"Me too",Damon says

"Guys you heard what happend to her and obviously she can't trust us",Caroline defends her.
"She's right. We have to gain her trust",Stefan agrees.

"But she had no emotion in her eyes",I say

When you look at Brianna's eyes you can't see anything close to humanity. Like all her love has been stripped away.

"I might know why",Damon says pouring another glass of bourbon.

We all turn our heads towards him and wait till he explains 

Brianna's POV

I look at the time and it 11:40am so I decided to get a coffee.
The coffee shop isn't that far away so I'm walking.

This feels so human.
Do I miss being human?
Honestly no,cause I was so weak. Everyone could make fun of me and I would go cry like a baby in my room.
Now I kill those bitches.