22.Back home

I knock hard on the glass door  of the Lockwood mansion. After  Kai and I said our Goodbyes, I left his apartment and sped to the boarding house but Jeremy wasn't there.

I have to talk to him. I can't leave it alone like that. Kai was right.

I am a horrible person. I shouldn't have done that, no. I need to apologize, ew.
I hate apologizing or the fact that I have all of my emotions again. That's is literally disgusting.

The door opens and I see Tyler standing there. He looks at me up and down and starts to close the door but I stop it just before it closes.

"He doesn't want to see you", he says reopening the door.
"And I don't care", I tell him and try to get in but the invisible barrier.
"Shit", I mutter," Please it's just for a minute"
He shakes his head
"Look-", he was about to say something but got cut off by a familiar voice behind him.
"Let her in"

He turns around and rolls his eyes, he turns back to me.
"Come in", I smile gratefully.

He opens the door and Jeremy stand there, I step in and stand there Akwardly.
"Let's go up and talk there", Jeremy says coldly and I nod  immediately.
We go up and he leads me to a bedroom, which I think is his, he closes the door behind me and I turn around after analyzing his room.

"Explain", he says crossing his arms waiting for me to explain.
"Look, I know that it sounds weird but I actually was at home last night. I fell asleep but Kai woke me up at 6am because he got into trouble and needed my help", I lie.

Everything was a dirty lie. I can't do this to him.

"Plus you have no Proof that I cheated cause you don't even know where I live", I cross my arms.

He looks at me up and down before uncrossing his arms and stepping forward. He steps closer until there's a little gap between us. We look into each other eyes.

"I'm sorry", he says
"What?"
"I overreacted, I'm sorry. I mean we aren't officially dating but I want to get serious with you"

I smile and without thinking I pull him in and kiss him. He kisses back and pulls me closer by my waist.

This kiss isn't like Kai's. Kai's kiss felt like I'm floating and sparking everywhere. The need to touch him but with Jeremy it's just a kiss, like a one night stand.
We both pull away and look into each other's eyes. He was about to say something but Tyler came in rushing, without even knocking.

"Hey dude we were in the middle of something", Jeremy says. I look up to him and then back to Tyler,confused.
"How are you here?", Tyler asks.
"What are you talking about?", I ask and Jeremy pulls me closer by my waist.
"How are you here In mystic Falls?", Tyler speaks up," You should be dead"

Oh my god, he's right. I should be dead by now. I look at my arms and see no scratch, I look at my belly and everything is fine. I look back up to Tyler with wide eyes.

"Dude, what are you talking about?", Jeremy asks, clearly not understanding what's going on.

"The anti magic boarder", Tyler and I say at the same time.
"I'm calling Elena", Jeremy says and runs downstairs to grab his phone.
"I'm calling Stefan and you go to the Boarding house", Tyler says pointing at me. I nod and immediately speed over to the boarding house.

Arriving there I call out for Damon but no one answers. I pull out my phone and ring him. After 3 ringing sound he picks up.

"What do you want?", he immediately asks.
"Why am I in Mystic falls?"
"How am I supposed to know?"
"The magic Boarder", I say
"Uh.., Oh yeah Kai sucked all the magic from the Traveller spell"
"What?"
"Long Story , anyways I gotta go Elena is coming over", he says and hangs up.

I look at the phone and go downstairs. In the middle of the stairs I see Jeremy sitting there. I sit down next to him.

"Everything okay?", I ask. He nods.
I raise my eyebrows:" You're lying. Tell me what's wrong"
He sighs .
"Supernatural are back which means people are going to die again"
"Not all of us are bad", I shrug
"Don't act like you haven't killed someone"
"What do you mean by that", I stand up and die as the same.
"You've probably killed someone innocent too"
"Yeah cause I live with drinking blood and I feed them my blood, after"
"But still", he says but I cut him off
"That was when I was a newbie and when I didn't feel anything but now I do!"
"Yeah cause you kissed your Soulmate! We're not going to work! You and Him are made for each other"

I just stare at him
"Are you seriously making this about me and Kai? What does the magic boarder has to do with us?" 
"You'll never get it", he says and tries to walk off.
"You're right I don't cause your being Problematic. I refused to be with my soulmate just to be with you!"
"Then go be with him!"
"Do you really think I need you? I never needed you before and I don't need you now!" , I shout and go completely downstairs and leave the house.

That Motherfucker can suck his isn dick.

Thanks for 1000 reads! 💕