28. Popcorn

Stefan POV
It has been a whole week without Brianna and I have to say, I miss her. I know that I choose Elena.

It would have been unfair towards her. Brianna got to live for over 100 years while Elena hasn't lived at all.

The whole 'squad' is sitting in the living room. We kinda turned it into a cinema with a large projector on one side and the couch on the other side of the living room.

"Where is the popcorn?", Caroline asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.
She crosses her arms and looks at Damon.
"Why are you looking at me?", Damon asks
"Because I told you to buy Popcorn!"
"It's OK, I'll get it", Jeremy speaks up and puts on his Jacket.

"Shouldn't we do a burial for Brianna?", Bonnie suddenly asks. Everyone turns to her.
"But we don't even have body", Matt says.

Everyone agrees

"We don't need her body, we can still make a monument for her", Bonnie shrugs.
"Yes let's do it!", Caroline claps her hands.
"Let's choose a movie and we can talk about it some other day", I say and Damon agrees.

Brianna's POV

I'm currently grocery shopping since I haven't done that in weeks. Obviously cause I lived at Kai's. I'm not mad at him for sleeping with sluts, cause no one can be like me.
I'm just a little disappointed. I really thought that he could help me with my plan.

But when I think about it. Revenge is kinda childish. I have better things to do then spend my time on a revenge plan on somebody that never cared. 

Anyways, I look at my grocery list to check if I have everything. Yup, I do. I walk to the cashier and but all my things on the band thingy.

"Your total is 70$", the cashier says.
"What about 50$?"
"Sounds great. That'll be 50$, please", the cashier smiles. I smile back and give her 50$.

I take my bags and leave. I live around the corner so I'm walking. On the way something catches my eye.

My eyes widen as I realize who is putting groceries in the back of their car, It's Jeremy.

He looks fine? Like I didn't 'died' or like I didn't exist. Maybe what we had didn't matter to him. Same.

An Idea popped in my head and I teleported my groceries into my home. I begin to walk towards Jeremy. I tap on his shoulder and he turns around. The second he saw me his jaw dropped.

"Hey Jeremy!", I smile. He's not saying anything, I think I left him speechless.
"Brianna?" I nod. He slowly puts his hand on the side of my face, to check if I'm real. I ouch his hand away. "I'm real you idiot"

"Tell me something only you would know"
"We we're sitting at the cafe and you told me that when you were 6, that you pooped in your pants at the first day of school", I laugh.
Suddenly he spins me around. "No way!"

He puts me down and his smile fades away.
"How are you alive?"
"Kai saved me plus there is nothing that can kill me. Joshua lied"
"And you didn't come back to us because?"
"Stefan choose Elena over his own sister. It's clear that he doesn't want me in his live but I get it. So I decided to not come back", I explain.

He sighs." That's not true, they're crushed. But you are powerful and that's why he didn't choose you"
I smile and nod
"That's why I have to teach them a lesson", I say as garb his arm.
In a second we both disappear into thin air.

Damon's POV

"Do you think something happens to him?", Elena asks worriedly. "No, the threats are gone if you remember", I tell her.
"Your sister wasn't a threat!", Caroline defends.
"Caroline I don't think you get how powerful she was. She could do or take anything, that she wants, and we couldn't do shit about it", I explain.
Alaric agrees.

"We still have the Mikaelsons", Bonnie says
"Why would they come?", Jo asks
"Obviously because they want revenge for choosing Elena", Stefan says.

I was about to say something but the front door flew open. "Thank god Jerm-", Elena says but stopped herself when she saw who it really was.
We all look at him.

"What are you doing here?", Bonnie asks in a threatening voice. He smiles.
"Chill, I'm not gonna do something. I'm now nicer"
"Leave Kai! You won, what else do you want?", Jo asks stepping forward.
"I'm here to tell you that Brianna is still alive", he smiles.
This guy is on drugs

"That's impossible", Elena says
"Why would I lie about it?"
"I don't know, you lie a lot", Jo says and everyone agrees with her. "So You're telling me, I didn't fucked her the last week?"

"Ew you asshole", Caroline rolls her eyes.
"After Stefan left, I saved her and she lived with me and we both planned a revenge plan for you but I did something and she was mad", he laughs," So she made her own plan. I told her that I would tell you guys if she left and she did anyways. So here I am", he shrugs.

I can't believe it.
"I don't believe you", Elena says
"Where do you think is Jeremy?", he smirks
"Tell us her plan before I kill you", I threaten
"She probably changed her plan but we could still find her new plan out", he suggests.

"Sit down", Stefan demands and looks at me and I nod to him