12.Family

I walk into the Mansion that the Mikaelsons are staying at. I angrily step into the the diner room where everyone is eating happily.

As soon as I step into the room everyone is staring at me quietly.

"Missed me?", I ask with an angry expression.

"Look Bri, I kn-", Klaus started but was cut off by my magic.

I look him deep in the eyes and everyone stands up from where they were sitting.
All I saw was red. I can't look at them the same anymore.

I look at them all and they all are floating.
I flick my hand and make them crash into the wall behind them.
They all grunt and I do it again. Again and again.
I place them now next to each other and the wall beside me.
First Kol,then Rebekah,Klaus, Elijah,Finn,Marcel  and lastly Freya.
I put my right hand up and the start choking and trying to catch their breaths.

I smirk to myself.
I like having power.

"S-Stop B-Brianna!",Elijah struggles to say.

I put my hand down and start laughing while they're still against the wall but now breathing.

"Put. Us.Down!", Klaus warns.

His words only make me laugh more. This is ridiculous!
They all look at each other like I'm a crazy person.

"Oh-Oh God", I say while laughing my ass off.

"I don't even know why you're mad",Freya says.
"Well,then let me explain it to you",I say with a big smile on my face.

I get a chair at sit down infront of them.

"So let's start with me going back to Mystic Falls. As you might know I went to Mystic Falls and as I arrived there, the town was empty",I say with a fake shocked face,"Anyway, I go into a café called 'Mystic Grill'. I met a women and a man. Everything going nice. Suddenly a man dressed in all black comes in and you won't believe who it was! DAMON! Supriseeee", I say with jazz hands when I said surprise.

Everybody looks at each other and then to the ground.

"Look-",Kol starts but I interrupt him.
"Ah ah it's not the end. Long story short, we both die", I say with with a big smile on my face," but Bonnie was so kind a brought us back to life. The thing is it didn't really work. Shocker! Damon,Bonnie and I hold hands ready to die,yk. I open my eyes and we're not dead! Instead we got send to a empty world! I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR 4 MONTHS!", I scream the last part.

"You what?", Klaus asks.
"We didn't know", Rebekah says.
"Yes! How could you? You guys only care about yourself. I mean what did you thought? I kinda disappeared for 4 months WITHOUT calling"

"We thought that you're catching up with your siblings",Finn says.
"Ugh excuse me?", I ask with my index finger up," I would've killed you right away"

They all stay silent.

"Back to the story. Like I said, I was there for 4 months,only to find out Kai is there! I mean,isn't that crazy? I was shocked.Like woah. I hope you remember Kai. He wa sin this coven that gave the curse. Remember?",I ask.

They still stay silent.

"I ASKED IF YOU REMEMBERED?!",I scream

They all nod.
Good,they behave.

"I escaped with Damon and balambush", I do a drum noise," Stefan is alive too! Oh and Bonnie is still stuck over there. Damon told me that you guys KNEW THIS ENTIRE TIME that they were still alive! You know we kinda catched up this morning. Sooo what's your excuse?"

"We didn't want you to get hurt!", Klaus defends him and his siblings.

"Oh don't be silly. You hurt me more by not saying anything!"

He was about to speak again but instead I started saying something again.

"THE BETRAYAL. YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUVH I TRUSTED YOU!AND STILL YOU GUYS USED MY TRUST FOR YOUR BENEFIT!", I scream.

"Please Brianna. We didn't use you! You are part of this Family!", Rebekah says.

I chuckle
"What are you going to do? Kill us? Newsflash you can't!",Finn says.

"Hmm I mean I could kill Marcel and your loved ones but that wouldn't help me", I say.

I snap Marcels neck and teleport him to Alaska.

"WE can not be killed. Especially by a witch", Klaus says looking angry at me.

"Oh,honey. I'm not a normal witch but you should've known since I live with you for over 150 years", I say and my eyes turn red.

Everything starts to shake. They can't breathe anymore so they try to catch their breath.
It's fun to see them struggle.

"YOU SAW HOW I STRUGGLED WITH MY BROTHERS DEATH AND YOU STILL WATCHED ME AND SAID NOTHING! I WANT TO WATCH YOU GUYS STRUGGLE!"

My eyes turn normal again and I realize something.
Maybe I need them in the future.

I let them breath but they're still against the wall.

"I thought we're family", I say softly
"We are!", Klaus says

I shake my head and giggle while looking down and back up.

"No,no we aren't. Family doesn't do something like that. Family means having each other's back at everything! I did, I had your back through everything and you guys let me down", I say while turning around to grab some food," We aren't even blood related, so of course we aren't family", I say while taking a strawberry in my mouth.

"Family isn't always blood related!", Freya says.

"Guess I have no Family then!", I say while walking to the door.

I turn back around
"Oh and before I forget. Never.call.me.again!Understood?",I warn them,"Guess it wasn't always and forever,Goodbye fuvkers", I say turning around and as soon as I teleport myself back to Mystic Falls they fall down.

..........................:..............:.........:.....
Stefans  POV

"Ugh! This is ridiculous!",Caroline says while leaning her head back.

We have been in the library for 2 hours doing research on Brianna's  species.
Damon claims that she still has her magic.

"Caroline's right,Damon! It's against Nature!",I say while closing my book.

Jeremy isn't here cause he's meeting Matt at the Park in Mystic Falls.

"But it's the only thing that would make sense!", he says closing his book too.

Elena rolls her eyes.

I was about to say something but suddenly I hear the door open.

Brianna's POV

I open the door to the house library and they all stare at me.

"Great! Look Damon I had a rough day and I don't need you to do research about my species",I tell them

I flick my hand and all the books are back where they used to be.

They all stare at me in shook.

"What-",Stefan starts but I cut him off.
"Yes,Damon. I'm still a witch. How? To answer short, I am more powerful than a normal witch. I don't know what my species is called and my real mom 1000 years old. Anyways I got to pack,bye!", I say while turning around.

"W-Where are you going?", Elena asks.
"I have a apartment now"
"Why? You belong here with us", Caroline says.

I chuckle and turn around
"What? Like a family?",I ask her and she nods.
"Caroline, life isn't like that. You think life is like a pony ride. I don't have a family and not even the Mikaelsons.Guess you guys were right about them", I say and walk out of the room.

::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::;::::
I think this is my longest chapter.

What did you think?💕