8.Him

Kai and I are now back and Bonnie is now being brave.

"No.We're not going anywhere until you show me the spell"

"Oooookay", Kai says dragging out the O.

He puts his hands behind him and swings back and forth like a kid with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Are we not going anywhere?", I ask.
"Fine. You don't want to show me this spell then you can do it yourself. You want my magic", Bonnie says while she sticks out her arm.

"Take it"
Kai looks at me for a second with a smirk plasters in his face and then turns back to Bonnie.

"Oh-uh she's being brave"
"I'm serious Kai. This was your big thread wasn't it? If I don't do the spell and don't let us out of here you'll just take my magic leave me for dead and do this by yourself. So go ahead", she pauses,"take all of it"

Is she dumb or something? She literally has a death wish.

Kai looks at me again and then to Damon and back to Bonnie

"Don't mind if I do"

The next thing I know he's holding her and siphoning her. His hands start to glow orange and Bonnie grunts from the pain.

"Bonnie", Damon says
"It's okay,he won't kill me"
"It doesn't look like that from here", I say

She grunts more

"Hey, Bonnie!", Damon warns,"Whoa hey"

"Kai let her go", I warn him

He glances at me for like 2 seconds and back to Bonnie. Eventually he lets her go and she stumbles back. 

"Didn't know you would care", he says turning to me
"I don't but I do want to go home. After that you can kill Bonnie"

I can feel Bonnies and Damons glare at me

Kai turns back to Bonnie and Bonnie looks at him taking deep breath's. They're now dangerously close looking deep into each other eyes.

I look to Damon and he looks at me confused as well.

"He doesn't know the spell",Bonnie starts,"which means we don't need him"

Umm,what?

"Motus"

I look at Kai and he has the thingy in his chest. He try's to breath but ends up dying.

"BITCH!", I scream looking down to his dead body

"We don't need him. I have magic and that's all we need"

"Damon!", I say frustrated 

Damon goes over to Bonnie and pets her shoulder.

"Great Bonnie" 

———-————————————
   At the tunnel

Bonnie figured out the spell to get us out of here. Finally! We left Kais body where he died. Seeing him dead triggers something in me for some reason. 

It reminded me of the times that we spend together. The times we were there for each other, not only our worst but our best too.

I remember how he used to cheer me up when I wasn't really in a good mood. This Asshole wasn't really good at that.

"Briannaaaaaaa! Taalk too meeeeee", he sang outside of my room door.

"No stop"
"Let me in or I swear to God I'm going to break this God damn door. Which would be a shame cause the door is really pretty"

I laugh and stand up from my bed to open the door.

There he was smiling like an idiot and I smile back.

"I would've hugged you but I don't do hugs", he says

I smile trough my tears and give him a hug anyways.

"Uh-whoa okay"

I chuckle and hug him tighter like that's the last hug or the last time I'll ever see him again.

His smell,his smile,his voice or just being near him gives me butterflies

"BRIANNA!", someone screams in my ear making me flinch
"Oh God you have a problem witch day dreaming",Damon says

"Anyways put your hand under mine so we can all go home", Bonnie says

I put my hand under hers and look up hoping I would see him again. One las time.

Wait ew. No no no! I do not have feelings for my ex ,or whatever we were, did the curse break? No it can't be. I have to kiss my soulmate to break the curse.

Whatever

"Let's get Akward", Damon says

We close our eyes.

Bonnie is about to start the spell put suddenly she falls back and screams.
I look at her and see an arrow pearcing trough her. Ouch.
I turn around to see Kai holding a bow.

"Forgetting someone?"
"Kai",Damon and I say at the same time.

I look at Damon and he looks at me and nods.
He speeds over to Bonnie and I speed over to Kai.
I push him against a wall and he grunts.

"Nice seeing you alive",I tell him
"Watch out Brie you're showing emotion"
"It's not a-", I get cut off by a snap.

Suddenly everything goes black around me. The last thing I know is that I fall onto  the ground.

That motherfuvker snapped my neck.