31. Alive

Damon's POV

There's 10 min left and we still don't know where he is.
Kai sighs
"You guys are so dumb", he says
"Like you would know where he is", I raise an eyebrow
"I actually do, like for the past 15 min", he shrugs. We all stand up and look at him.
"Brianna isn't that organized to send it at 5pm it had a reason. In the poem she mentioned something about 5 times ringing. And what rings 5 times at 5pm?", he raises his eyebrows.

"The clock tower", Bonnie says.
"Exactly", he point at her before sipping again Form his bourbon.

Without another word Stefan and I speed over there. We peed up the stairs and get to the top where the bell is.

We see Jeremy sitting in a chair with tears in his eyes and a gun in his hand.
"Jeremy drop the gun", I tell him.
"I can't", he whimperes. "Why not?", Stefan asks, slowly walking over to him.
"She's controlling me"

Suddenly a strong wind pushes us back. We bang against a wall and fall down. I hear Stefan grunt. We both look at each other and stand up to see which witch bitch just motused our asses.

"Hello Brothers", Brianna appears out of thin air.
"Brianna", Stefan whispers. Jeremy still has the gun pointed against his head.
"Look Brianna I know we did a mistake but leave Jeremy out of this!", I tell her.

She starts to smile:" I love how you guys fight for everyone's life but not for your own blood, ironic"
She turns to Jeremy:" Drop the gun"

And with that she disappeares again and Jeremy drops the gun.
Stefan runs over to Jeremy while I look at the spot where Brianna was standing.

Bitch

Elenas POV

I wander around the room ,nervously biting my finger nails. It has been 15 minutes and they're still not back. What if he's dead?
No, no I have to think positive.

I didn't notice that I'm crying until I Kai pointed it out.
"Are you crying again?", he points at me.
"Of course she is! Her brothers life is in danger!", Caroline whispers shouts.
"How can you not feel any symphony?", I stare at him and he smirks. "Ehh you get used to the pain and plus why would I? I care for no one, sweetheart", he winks at me.

"I can see why you and Brianna are soulmates", Alaric speaks up, "You guys are monsters!"
"Alaric! They are not monsters! We all grew up in loving families and they did not! They have always been the black sheep in the Family with no one caring for them so we have no right to judge!", Caroline defends them.

She is kinda right
"But they KILL innocent people, Caroline!", Alaric says. "Don't act like we're not innocent!", she yells.

Alaric doesn't say anything.
"I did", Josette speaks up. We all look at her.
"I cared for my brother"

"This is getting way to deep, can we change the subject?", Kai asks. "I know you might think I never did but I truly did", Jo completely ignores what he said and steps forward.

"Ookayy", Kai drags out The O," You never did, Jo. Let's be honest, you loved seeing me hurt. But that's over sissy", he smiles.
"Is that what you truly think? I was scared for you. I was so scared of our father that I couldn't do anything because I always thought that he might do something to us"

"But you and Joshua seemed to get on pretty well", he shrugs.

You can see in Jos eyes that she really did care. For a split second there was hope in Kai's eyes. That's when I knew he didn't want to be this cold person, he just wanted to be loved.

"I love who I am",he says.

Oh never mind
"And plus you guys do know that Brianna wouldn't hurt Jeremy right?", he continues.
"Why is that?", Bonnie asks.

He starts to smile.
Oh no

"You didn't know?"
"Kai", I warn him
"Brianna and Jeremy were dating and they still love each other. Well Jeremy at least", he chuckles.

I look at Bonnie and she looks at me with disgust in her eyes.
"He was cheating on me?"
"He thought you were dead so he moved on and since you're back you guys haven't even seen each other", I explain.

She stands up from where she was standing.
"But you could have told me! Who else knew?", she asks with tears in her eyes.

Everyone stays quiet. Her face changes into shook and then into sadness before storming out.

"Oops", Kai laughs.

Out of nowhere Stefan and Damon appear with Jeremy? Omg Jeremy!

"Jeremy!", I run to him and give the biggest hug ever. He immediately hugs me back.

After a long hug I look at him. He has red eyes but he is not hurt or anything.
TW ⚠️

"What happend?", Caroline asks.
"She compelled him to k*ll himself with a gun if we didn't come in time", Damon explains.

I cover my mouth with my hand.
"I'll make you food", Jo says and leaves the room along with Alaric.
"But don't hate her. She said if they didn't come in time that she'll immediately stop. She even gave me her blood so I wouldn't die", Jermey says.

"Told ya. She's too nice", Kai says.
"I'm just glad to see you again", I hug him again.

Alaric and Jo came back with a sandwich and handed to him. He sat down and started to eat.
"You guys did a fast sandwich", he says with his mouth full. We laugh.
"No we did that 5 min before you came", Jo says. "Can I go now?", Kai asks.

I nod at him gratefully.
"Thanks cause your voices make me want to rip my ears off", he says making us roll our eyes.

He leaves and I turn back to Jermey. He finished his sandwich fast.

"Why did she leave you here? I mean didn't she say she is going to hold you hostage for a week?", Caroline asks. He looks at her.
"Yeah I don-", he started but disappeared in thin air.

A sudden panic watched all over my body.
"Where is he?!"

Not even a second later a note appears.
Damon garbs it and reads out loud:
"Hope you had a beautiful time with Jermey but he is now back with me:)
Get ready for tomorrow. And remember tomorrow isn't always promised

-Brianna "