38. What is going on?

I storm into the Salvatore boarding house, only to be greeted by two strangers. A blonde and a brunette.

What's going on?

They stare at me and start muttering a spell. I roll my eyes and fake yawn.

"That's all you can do?", I ask before slamming them against a wall. Suddenly more random witches come but with speeding?

Heretics

Before they even get close to me , I snap their necks. That blonde bitch gets up again with a bleeding nose.

"Who are you?", she asks.
"A bad bitch, duh. Who are YOU? And what are you doing at my brothers house?", I cross my arms.

Her eyes widen 
"You're Brianna" , she says
My arms unfold, confused.
"What's going on here? Where are my brothers? And who are you?"

"I'm Mary Louise"

I hear footsteps behind me but don't turns around because they're all weak asf.

"Well Mary Louise, I'm gonna rip your heart out if you don't tell me what you're doing here!"

"That's enough!", the voice behind me says.
I tense. I know this voice.

I turn around and see the person I least expect to see.

"Mom?", I whisper
She smiles "Brianna"

"How?", tears well up  in my eyes.
"You're a Vampire?"
I nod ." How do you have your powers?", Mary asks.
I turn to her
"She comes from a very powerful witch", Lily answers for me.

I feel a panic wash over me. I don't know what's going on and where my siblings are. What if they did something to them?
"Where are Stefan and Damon?"

"Sit. You have a lot to catch up", she smiles

1hour later

The other vampires have woken up and we're all sitting in the living room.
"So Kai was in prison world again?" , I ask.
They all nod
"You're a ripper like Stefan!", I ask Lily and she nods. "Is his humanity off?", I ask
"Yes", the girl named Valarie confirms.
"Where can I find my brothers?"

"Maybe at Whitmore college", Mary shrugs.
I nod and stand up.
"Don't you want to drink something and catch up", Lily suggest softly. I roll my eyes.
"Quit playing, Lily. You never cared about me!" , I say angrily.
"I have changed! Becoming a vampire changed me", she smiles hopefully.

"People never change , doesn't matter how much you want them too. Honestly I wish you just stayed dead"

And with that I left.

That bitch can suck My invisible dick.

10 mins later

I enter the Whitmore collage bar and order a shot of tequila. I take the shot and feel the burn in my throat. I close my eyes and sigh.
"One more please", I order.
"Are you ok?", Liv asks me. I open my eyes and look at her.
"I want to die but I can't. I have to live a shitty immortal life"
"You definitely need another shot", she says while handing me another shot.

Without hesitation I drink it. Then I stare at nothing, just thinking. I feel Livs eyes bruh at my skin.
"What?", I ask her.
"Is it because of Kai?", she asks. I laugh.
"No silly. I mean U do love him, unfortunately. But it's not because of that", I smile sadly.
"You make Kai a better person. He was here with that ugly girl Perlita and he seemed uncomfortable", she says while drying glasses.

I raise an eyebrow 
"She was always talking about her. She even talked about her height and made fun of other girls that were in the bar"

"Ew", I say
"Right! Kai was pissed off", she laughs," I think Perlita annoys him. I asked him about that but he talked about her as if she was the one"

I laugh
"Just give me a big ass shot", I smile with tears in my eyes. She puts the glass down and looks at me. Her smiles disappeared.
"What's wrong?", she asks. I look around to see we're the only ones here.

I look back at her then start playing with my hands.
I was about to open my mouth Someone came in. I look at the direction and see Stefan and Caroline. Great.
"You should go", I say to Liv and she nods and leaves.

"Nice to see you again, sister", Stefan says ironicly.
"Mhm", I'm trying not to burst out in tears.
I pull myself together and look at them.

Stefan raises an eyebrow and Caroline begins to laugh.
"You look horrible", she laughs
"Prettier than you", Stefan says. I laugh.
"I thought that you have your humanity off", Caroline crosses her arms. "I do but that's my sister"

He smiles at me. I'm the key for Stefans humanity, I think. He's nice to me even though he has his humanity off. But Stefans real key to humanity is his mother.

The mother that made my childhood like shit. Suddenly the door opens and we all look at the direction.

Suddenly Kai walks in.
"You guys celebrating?", he asks and then that bitch comes up from behind him. Perlita .

I roll my eyes and runs around again.
"No, we were just talking but why don't you join", Caroline smirks and looks at me.
"Sure", Perlita says.

We all sit down at the bar.
"You look like shit", Kai says. I just nod, not looking at anyone.
"Why did you come back?",Carolnie asks.
"I came back for the funeral", I simply say.

Caroline is making us drinks. She hands them to us and we begin to drink. Everyone is talking except me. I know what's gonna happen in a second.

I sigh.

Finally Damon comes in. Stefan begins to smile
"Damon we're just having fun. Just give up and join us", Stefan says.
"No not this time", he smirks.
"That's me cue to leave", Caroline says. She was about to speed away but I flicked my hand and she falls down from a strong headache.

I walk over to her and look at her eyes.
"Caroline, like I said. I'm stronger than anyone.Turn it on", I compel her.

She shuts her eyes and reopens them second later. Tears well up in her eyes.
"Omg", she whispers. I snap her neck.
"She's gonna sleep for a while"

"You look horrible", Damon says. I roll my eyes. "I know your plan. I was at the boarding house", I say .
He looks down and then she came in.

"Mother?", Stefan whispers. Lily nods.
"It's me", she smiles.
"How?", he has tears in his eyes.
"It's a long story. But for now turn it on"

I'm not listening anymore because I'm to focused on not crying. All the bad memories come up. The way I wasn't a part of the family, the way she treated me. It's all coming up.

I see Kai staring at me concerned. I roll my eyes at him and look at Damon. Damon is already looking at me.
"Are you ok?", he mouths. I nod.

I look at Stefan and his humanity is on again. I sigh.
"See you guys at the funeral", I was about to turn around but Lily spoke up.
"How about we have dinner tomorrow, as a family? You guys can bring your boyfriend and girlfriends", she suggests.

I turn around
"We are not a family", Damon says and I agree.
"Come on. We haven't had Family dinner I-", Stefan was saying but I cut him off.

"I was never included"
I turn around and leave before anyone can say anything. I walk some blocks with tears in my eyes.
I can't it's too much. I break down and fall on my knees.

I start crying. I'm weak. I'm good for nothing
"I can't do this anymore", I cry

Suddenly there are two hands cupping my face. I can't see them through my tears.
"Hey, hey it's ok", a familiar voice says.
I can't stop crying.

Everything feels tight. It's hard to breath.
"It's me Kai"

He hugs me and I cry in his chest. His heart beat  calms me down.

I sob while he pets my head. He calmed me down.

I feel so tired. I'm just gonna close my eyes.
A quick nap won't hurt right?