24. You promised

5 hours later

"This is getting boring", I whine
"Don't worry,they're gonna come", Elena tries to assure me.
"Oh I know but Joshua will kill you. You should be worried about yourself cause I'll be just fine", I shrug
"You're kinda mean"
"And you're a crybaby", I fire back

"You and Damon are kinda alike, I mean from Character, but from the looks you guys look nothing a like. Maybe Damon's eyes", she says
I make an throwing up sound.
"Please Elena, never compare me to those animals. Plus duh, we have the same das not the same mom and no one can look this beautiful. I honestly don't understand what you find so attractive about my brothers", I roll my eyes.

She shrugs.

The door flies open and Joshua enters. Elena and I roll our eyes.

"Can't you sit still or something?", I ask.
This motherfucker keeps coming in and out.
"I can't wait till your beloved Soulmate comes so I can kill you infront of him", he smirks like he just did something.

I laugh and Elena joins.
"What are laughing about?"
"You can't kill her! Are you really this dumb?", Elena says. I smirk
"Oh oh, watch out Elena your Kathrine is coming out", I laugh and so does she.

I hear footsteps come closer to the door. I look up and see Stefan standing there. He was about to step closer but Joshua did a spell that he can't move.

"Stefan!", Elena shouts.
"Elena he can hear you, he has vamp hearing, no need to shout", I tell her.

"Nice seeing you Stefan", Joshua says
"Joshua, why are you doing this? I literally saved Josette years ago, remember?", I try to bring that memory up but he completely ignores me.

"Let them go", Stefan says clamly
"I will", Joshua says," but you get only one. The other one dies"

I look at Stefan and he looks at me, we both start to laugh.
"I'm going to piss my pants", I laugh but laugh stops as soon as Joshua starts to pop our blood cells. Stefan and I groan.
"I'm not gonna repeat myself",he warns

"It's impossible to kill me so take Elena", I tell him. Joshua starts to laugh and comes closer to me. "I know how to kill you without using your full power", he says.
"Brianna what is he talking about?"
"She lied", Joshua says.

I look down and Elena speaks up:" Is that true?"

I nod and look back up.
"You know how much trust means to me", Stefan says.
"I'm sort but I can't trust you fully", I apologize.
Stefan straighten ups:" Then I'm sorry too"

I snap my head to him
"What?"
"Brianna you need to understand, you have been alive now for over 150 years and Elena only for 21, It's unfair", he tries to explain.
"No, no. I'm your SISTER!"
"Don't you think it's kinda unfair for someone to live that long?!"

I can't believe it.

"But I haven't lived at all. Besides you live slinger than I did. You lived life, while I had tu suffer!", a tear drop rolls down my face.

"Is that your final choice?", Joshua ask.

"Stefan, no. It's unfair", Elena says.
"No, it's ok",I look down," He's right"

Joshua gets behind Elena and unties her. She immediately runs to Stefan and hugs him. They both look at me.
"I'm sorry", Elena apologizes.
Stefan was about to say something but before he could I say:" Goodbye brother, see ya in hell. Turns out you couldn't keep your promise.But don't worry my soul is going to haunt you and now get out of my face", I smirk.

He looks at me before speeding away with Elena. I sniff and Joshua turns to me with a smirk.
"Look what a disappointed you are. Not even your own brother chooses you"
I smirk.

I was about to say something but a familiar voice interrupted me.
"I choose her"

I look to the direction where the voice is coming from and see him standing there.

"Kai?"
He looks at me and then to his father.
"Let her go", he demands. His Father starts to laugh.
"Why would I? I mean I just found out a way to kill her", he laughs. I roll my eyes and mutter a spell:
"Duratus et non loqui"

Joshua stops moving and speaking and I look at Kai.
"You made him freeze, clever. But why didn't you do it before", he smiles.
"Wouldn't be as much fun", I shrug with a smile plastered on my face.

He walks over to me and unties me. I stand up and turn to him. He smiles and steps closer.

"Why did you come? I mean-", I start but he cuts me off.
"Just shut up", he says and kisses me. I smile and kiss him back. We both pull away and look at each other weirdly.

"Umm-, sorry reflex", he apologizes. I nod Akwardly.
"We should leave", I scratch the back of my head. He agrees and we leave.

Once we leave the house I finally realize where we are.

"Portland? Great"
"Come I steamed a car", Kai  says and walks over to a black car.
"Did they leave?", I ask following him. He looks back at me and nods slowly.
"Oh well, when I get back I'm gonna make them beg for me to live", I shrug.

Kai gets in the car and I do too. He looks at me confused.
"Well they think I'm dead so I gotta act dead and then when they're doing great, I'm going to do my revenge", I explain.
"Ou Great, I'm helping", he smirks.
"How?"

He smirks and starts the car