33.Dream

"Did you choose a movie?", Jeremy asks, walking into the living room. "Yup. We're going to watch legally blonde", I smile.
He raises an eyebrow and sits next to me."I heard it's a great movie", I shrug.
He smiles and nods. We get comfortable in the blanket and the movie starts to play. I lay my head on his shoulder and he puts his head on mine.

Not even 15 minutes later I fell asleep. Dang why is he so comfortable?

I like sleeping. A lot

Suddenly I open my eyes and I'm somewhere else. I don't recognize this room. It is a bedroom. The bed is big, there's a walk in closet. It's huge.
I walk into the walk in closet and see a wall with only sneakers.

Am I in heaven?

Only brand clothes for men and women. I walk out and see another door. Curiously I walk in and I'm amazed. It's a bathroom but holy it's big! It's my dream bathroom! It has white and black marble walls and the bath is a dream. I can't even describe it.

My thoughts were interrupted by a voice screaming "Mom". I raise an eyebrow and walk towards the voice. It's a kids voice. "MOM!", it screams.

I turn left and walk into a kitchen. Suddenly the kid appears. He has brown hair and blue eyes. I remember the eyes from somewhere but it doesn't come to my mind. A girl runs up to me and hugs my legs. I smile and pick her up.
"Good morning Mom!", she smiles. She has brown hair too but green eyes. Like mine.

Wait did she just call me mom? Then something in my mind clicked. They are my kids. Blade and Isabelle.

I remember that Kai and I used to talk a lot about our future together. Where we want to live, how many kids and their names.
We wanted to live in Hawaii and have 3 kids. We choosed Blade, Isabelle and Maya.

Weird

"Mom we made food with dad", Blade smiles proudly. "You did? I'm so proud of both of you! Where is dad?"
"He is setting the table in the living room!", Isabelle smiles. These kids are so happy it warms my heart.
I put Isabelle down and start walking to the living room. I don't even know where it is but my feet carry me. I hear how my kids giggle  behind me. I smile and walk into the living room.

As I walk in I see a guy. I can only see his back. He has a attractive back tho. His hair is brown. I walk towards him and he turns around.

I freeze. Omg

"Good Morning babe! Happy 8 years anniversary!", he smiles and kiss me on the forehead.

"What?", is all I can say.
"Does the breakfast look that amazing?"

I just stare at him. "My brothers didn't kill you?"

He begins to laugh:" No, I mean I remember 8 years ago when I told them that I'm gonna propose, they wanted to kill me. But other than that our relationship is really good"

"They're vampires, they would have killed you"
He laughs even harder.
"You watched too much Twilight,babe. Remember witches, Vampires and so on don't exist"

What?

I look around and see a knife on the kitchen island. I take it and cut my hand a little.

I can't believe it. I'm human!
I turn to my husband and smile.

"Thank you"
"For what?", he asks. "For marrying me"
He smiles and pulls me by my waist so we can be closer. "You're welcome Mrs. Parker"

Kai and I smile at each other. I kiss his soft lips and he immediately kisses back.

"Ewwwes", we hear two little voices. We pull away and look at our kids. "Come on we need to eat", Kai says. Blade runs to him and Kai picks him up and Isabelle does the same thing to me.

He is such a great father.

We begin to eat and holy shit it was amazing.
"Thanks for breakfast", I thank Kai with my mouth full. He smiles.
"Anything for you, babe"
I smile

This is perfect. This is all I ever wanted! 

Our kids are already done with their breakfast and went to their room to play. Kai and I are washing dishes. I pick up the last dish to wash it. Suddenly two strong arms are around my torso. His head is resting on my shoulder and I can feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I called Stefan and he's okay with watching Blade and Isabelle for tonight", he says.
"What are we gonna do?", I blush.
"I'm gonna take you to dinner and maybe talk about baby number 3. If you're ready we can even do #3 tonight", he whispers the last part.

He chuckles
"8 years and I still make you nervous"

I blush even harder and he spins me around. We look each other eye to eye.
"I love you", he whispers.
"I love you too"

Suddenly everything around me starts spinning and something pulls me back."KAI", I scream but he's just standing there. "I wish this wasn't a dream. Maybe we'll have this in real life, babe"

I look at him confused and then it hits me.

It was a dream. It was a fucking dream.

I wake up and look around me. I see Jermey laying beside me. We were cuddling. I was never with Kai. We never had Kids.

Ouch

I stand up and take deep breath.
"Time for another game"