40. Confession

I open my eyes and sit up to stretch myself, a big yawn follows. I search for my phone and look at them time 3pm. I slept for one hour, not bad. 
"What can I do tonight?", I think to myself. I stand up and walk over to my walk in closet.
I'm just staring at my clothes.

Maybe a fashion show for my plushies?
Orrrr I could clear out old clothes

Yes that's it. I have a lot of old clothes that I'm not wearing anymore. I could donate them!

I start searching for old clothes and find an ugly sweater from 2014. "Ugh it's 2016, who wears these?"
I throw the sweater into a big bag, full of old clothes. 
I take a black hoodie and stare at it. It's a Nike hoodie and it's not mine.

I sigh. I should give it back to Kai. I put aside so I don't mix it up. After an hour I finished, I put the big bag in the corner of my bedroom and go back to my closet. It's all clean and organized.

I love organizing

While I was cleaning, I found a gorgeous red dress. I remember wearing it to clubs and party's while feeding on someone. Ahh memories.
I put the dress on and it fits perfect! It shows my curves and my boobs look really good in it.

(Imagine a red dress of your choice)

I should go to a club. Yesss!

I happily walk over to my make up table and turn on the lights. This is gonna be fun

1 hour later

My face and hair is done. For some reason, I forgot that I had magic, that's why it took me so long.
My phone starts ringing and I look at the caller ID.

Kai

What does he want? Plus it's face time
I answer it and his face pops up. He looks mad.

"Why are you so mad?", I laugh
"I can't tie this fucking tie", he shows a blue tie.
"Ohh you have a date, I forgot"
"You need to come over"
"Stop lying, you just want to see my face", I wink. He smiles.   "I do, your face calms me"
"I'll be over in 10", I smile and hang up. 

I grab my bag and speed over to Kai's apartment. I knock on his door and he answers.

I enter his apartment and he immediately gives me the tie.
"Hello to you too Kai"
"Hey princess", he winks. I roll my eyes.
"Stop calling me that, you should call your girlfriend 'princess' and not me" , I start tying his tie. "We both know that I would drop Perlita in a second just to be with you", he looks me dead in the eye,"Just say it"

I stare at him, not knowing what to say.
"Say what?", I ask with my heart bumping fast
"I can hear your heart beating faster", he smirks and puts a hair string behind my ear.
I break eye contact and back up.
"You have girlfriend Kai. Be loyal to her"
"Why did you dress up?", he tilts his head
"I'm going to a club", I smile. He raises an eyebrow: " Who are you trying to impress?"
"I'm not trying to impress anyone ", I sigh

"You sure?"
I nod as an response. "Where are you guys going?", I ask him looking up and down. He's in a fancy suit , not bad.
"We're going to a restaurant", he fixes his hair in the mirror.
"Fancy"

His phone rings and he picks up
"Are you ready?", he asks. I use my vamp hearing to hear what Perlita says..
"Yes baby-boo. I have some big news for tonight", she giggles.

What the actual fu-

Did she just say baby-boo? I can understand why Kai loves me more.

Kidding. We're cousins.