6. Problems

Kai was holding that stupid ascendant thingy in his hand and lifting it to the air, like a crazy person.

This dude must be on drugs

"What are you doing?" I ask him
"I'm searching for where we should dig a hole"
"A hole?" Damon asks joining the conversation with Bonnie right behind him.

"Have you never portal jumped before?" Kai asks. We just stare at him clearly confused.

"Look. We have to dig a hole and then when the eclipse starts, Bonnie here, will do her witchy-woo" Kai explains as if we're little kids.

"If you had the ascendant this entire time. Then why did you make Bonnie  do her little witchy thing?" Damon asks

"I wanted to test her magic and feel her hand on my chest but instead I got Brinnies. I'm not complaining" he says.

I roll my eyes

"Something's off about him", Bonnie says.
"You're just not used to guys hitting on you",Damon says. I giggle at his comment, getting a glare from Bonnie.

We're walking behind Kai like he's our mom and we're his kids and the mom selects clothes for the kids.

" Oregon", Bonnie says
"What?" Damon's asks looking to her

I look over her. She has the newspaper in her hands. Not like he read those over 50 times already but ok.

"I read this page like a thousand times. There's something in it about Oregon"
"What about it?" ,I ask her
"You know Kai said he had all those brothers and sisters"

Damon hums. Bonnie shows us the page.

"Family massacred in Portland. The only one missing was the oldest boy. 22 year old named Malachai", she informs us

I snatch the newspaper from her hands and read it inside my head. Of course I know that his name his Malachai but instead of saying something I decided to enjoy the show. Things are about to go down.

"Who names a kid Malachai?", Kai speaks up while turning around.

"It's like they expected me to be evil"

"All these kids were murdered" Bonnie says in disgust.

"Hello? Not everyone died. I had a soft spot for one of my sisters. Otherwise I would have cut her lungs out and not just her spleen", he says as if it were the most normal thing in the world.

'Kinda sad. I really liked Josette. Saved her life for nothing' I thought.

"What?", Bonnie asks in shook

"You can survive without a spleen" he says amazed.

I have to remember that for the future. Just in case.

"Something tells me you're not speaking hypothetically", Damon says.

Kai moves over to me and points to two of his siblings.

"Look.Well these two I uh hung off a stairwell railing then I put a hunting knife in her abdomen and him I drowned him in the pool but he kept fighting me I was like 'I saved you for last you ungrateful lil..... Anyway that was that"

I look up to him and see how close we are. For a split second he stares back at me but keeps walking.

I release the breath I didn't knew I held in.

"You just killed you're whole Family?" Bonnie asks. You can clearly see the disgust in her face.

Is she deaf? Didn't he just explained the whole thing?

"Coven to be precise.Oh you know family of witches" he says while turning around.

"You're making her jump through hoops and you're a witch?" Damon asks.

"Sort of, yeah. No powers obviously. Oh and of course Gemini coven did take it too well in there, what I did in Portland. That's why they banished me here" he explains.

"This place is a prison. They created it for you", Bonnie says.

"Yeepp. This isn't your hell, Damon. It's mine"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"We're not letting Kai out of here, okay? He just said that he's a serial killer." Bonnie says while entering the Boarding house.

After what Kai said she stormed off into our house like a dramatic bitch.

Like who cares what he did? I just want to go home.

"I don't care.Iwant to get out of here" I say finally after 10min in which I was quiet.

"Oh, great. You didn't lose your voice", Kai says while looking at me.

"Shut up" I scoff

"How can you not care? Maybe because of all the horrible things you've done? Maybe because killing punch of kids is not a big deal to someone who murdered 20 men?"

I shrug

"Yea. I didn't stutter did I?"

I look over to Kai, who is already staring at me with a smirk plastered on his stupid face.

I turn back to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, you want to go back to your friends. I want to go back and get the rest of the Gemini coven an excruciating death. Win-Win", Kai speaks up. 

"Look Bonnie I gotta get back not just for Elena but for my brother", Damon says

Bonnie closes her eyes, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry, Damon" she breaths out.

"Sorry doesn't work for me" Kai says walking towards Bonnie. He was about to touch her arm but Damon speeds over to him, pushing him over to the wall.

"Hey, we might be having a bit of a disagreement but don't ever lay a hand in her", he threatens.

Kai rolls his eyes and looks outside.

"Kind of a non-issue now.Missed today's eclipse. Rain check for tomorrow?" 

"No" Bonnie says and walks out of the house. 

Damon let's go of Kai and follows Bonnie.

"Soo Dramatic" I say while walking over to where the Bourbon is.

"Want some?" I ask him

He shakes his head

"You don't think I'm a serial killer?" He asks

I take a sip , looking at him. I place my glass down.

"Nah if you're a serial killer for killing four dumb children, then what am I?"

He chuckels and comes closer to me.

"I really liked you back then" he says

I sigh

"I did too but now I don't need you. So please drop the subject", I say while rolling my eyes

"That's the thing, Brinnie. I can't. Because after all these years you were the only one who treated me normally and poof you disappeared"

"It's because your lovely father ruined my life. About your siblings. I think what you did is pretty dope but I really liked Josette tho" I say changing the subject.

He looks deep in my eyes.His blue eyes piercing through my skin. Oh God, how could I ever love those? 

"Well,she's alive. No worries"

I nod

"Stop staring, weirdo", I say while walking of.

The last thing I hear is him chuckling

————————————
Sorry for not updating. I was reading a fanfic and forgot that I have one lol

Anyways thx for reading ❤️❤️❤️