Your Injuries

Preference: How they react when you get hurt in a fight

Requested by: Anonymous

A/N: You're aged up and already started as a hero. It's in their point of view.

👾Mina Ashido👾

"(Y/N)!" I yelled. "Come on, you're scaring me! Where are you?!" We were fighting the league with some other heroes and she broke away even though I told her not to. Now I was kind of panicking because I didn't know where she was. "(Y/N)!" "Here, over here." I ran to where I heard her voice and watched her struggle and fail to push herself up. Most of her body was burnt and her arms were still smoking from whatever happened. "Okay, how did you get burned like that?" I asked as I helped (Y/N) up. "Dabi's flames are hotter than mine," she said. I put her arm over my shoulder and started helping her limp to an ambulance. "I can't believe you were so stupid!" I exclaimed. "Mina-" "Why would you go against Dabi alone?" "Mina-" "He could have killed you!" "Mina!" I looked over at (Y/N). She was trying to hide it, but she was clearly hurt and it wasn't just physically. I sighed and relaxed a bit. "This doesn't make you weak," I told her. She growled. "I should've been able to handle it." "You said it yourself, his flames are hotter than yours. That wasn't your fault, you did what you could." She sighed and adjusted her arm. She hissed and winced. "Everything hurts, doesn't it?" "Shut up." "Maybe when I tell you to stay with me, you'll do it." "Probably not." "You never learn, do you?" I asked. "Never."

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

I was probably breaking every driving law as I sped down the street. I got the call from the hospital and I had the news playing on my phone. They showed a video of the fight she was in that a civilian took and posted online. (Y/N) wasn't even that popular of a hero since she preferred to stay in the shadows but they were making a really big deal of this. (Y/N) worked at night since it was easy for her to blend into the darkness. It gave her an element of surprise she always used to her advantage. I heard the person who was taking the video scream and my eyes darted to the screen in time to see (Y/N) fall from the roof. I pulled over to the side of the road and people honked their horns. I turned off my phone and took deep breaths as I put my head against the steering wheel. I ribbited anxiously as my heart beat out of control. It took me a while, but I was finally able to calm down enough to finish my drive, this time properly. I parked and ran to the front desk. "Aizawa (Y/N)," I panted. I was given the room number and I ran through the halls. I ignored the elevator and went up the stairs. I got to (Y/N)'s room and she turned to me with a small smile when she saw me. "Hey, Tsu." She put a hand up. "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it might have looked. I just broke my leg and dislocated my shoulder." "You're okay, kero?" I asked. She nodded. I ran over and wrapped my arms around her. I started to cry and she rubbed my back. "It's okay, I'm okay." "What happened?" I pulled away and pulled a chair over. I sat and grabbed her hand. "I didn't expect there to be so many," she began. "It was just the one at first and when he ran up to the roof I thought I could handle it but he had a few idiots waiting. Long story short, I got cornered and they pushed me off. At some point I grabbed the fire escape to slow my fall but I just ripped my shoulder out of the socket." I winced and she continued. "I still fell and when I landed I broke my leg. I ended up getting them. They were stupid enough to run past me so I got them with the wire and held them until the cops came. Good news, I guess." "So, you're lucky to be alive?" She shook her head. "The building wasn't that tall so I'm sure I'd have been okay." She looked at the cast around her leg with disgust. "This is gonna annoy me to death though." I chuckled and kissed her hand. "Is there anything I can do, kero?" "Is it too much to ask you to stay?" I shook me head.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

"You know, I don't think I've ever told you how good you are at scaring the crap out of me," I told (Y/N). "I wasn't hurt that badly." "Don't do it," I muttered. "The doctor said all my bleeding was internal. That's where the blood's supposed to be!" "And you did it." I nodded and looked at her. "Now I have to ask, is there internal bleeding?" She shook her head. "Not anymore so I'm good." "Not that good if you're in a hospital bed," I pointed out. "What do you mean 'not anymore'?!" (Y/N) was supposed to be helping Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugo with a villain attack. It was bad if they needed the top four heroes. The thing is, the number four hero shares her agency with me. It's our agency and whenever one of us is called in, the other always comes. The problem is (Y/N) got worried and wouldn't let me come with. It's kind of confusing, but even though we technically run the agency together, it's still her agency and I'm still a sidekick. The decision to make it Chargebolt and Ruby Riot Agency hasn't been made public and none of the work for that to happen is even close to being done so (Y/N) used that to her advantage. The one time I'm not there with her and she gets herself put in the hospital. She overused her Quirk and tried to then fight the villain without one so she could still be of some use. She was unconscious for days, got a concussion (with how many times she got her head knocked around she's lucky that's all she got), both her arms were broken, and she had a few broken ribs. The fight was live on the news and I watched her go limp and then watched the villain throw her to the side like she was nothing. To say I was scared was an understatement. "You should've let me come," I told her. "Or you should have stopped when you realized you were pushing yourself too hard." "I didn't become the number four hero by stopping," she mumbled. "You terrified me." "I'm sorry." "This isn't a 'sorry' thing!" I yelled. "I thought I lost you! You don't get to do something like that and then say 'sorry' like everything's fixed!" I threw my hands around as I yelled. I took a deep breath and felt one tear fall down my cheek and then another. "I saw everything so don't say 'sorry' like it doesn't matter." "You're right, it doesn't fix anything." It was silent for a second and I sighed. "I'm sorry I yelled, just-just try not to do something like that again." "We both know I can't promise that." I walked over and kissed her head. "Then let me help next time." "Next time I won't have a choice." I looked at her confused. "By that time I want it to be our agency. I also want you in charge while I'm stuck here." I smiled and put my forehead against hers. "Think you can handle it?" I chuckled. "You do it, how hard can it be." "Hey!" I laughed and sat back down in the chair I've been in since she was allowed to have visitors. "I'm joking. I'm pretty sure I can do it."