Breakups

Preference: When you breakup

A/N: everyone seems to do this one and I want to too. In most you don't actually breakup

👾Mina Ashido👾

It was a stupid fight, that's it. That's all it took for her to walk out the door. You just started arguing and neither of you even remember what it was about (in other words, I couldn't think of anything you guys would fight over). You both started yelling. Neither of you were listening to the other. Eventually Mina threw her arms in the air and walked away.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

You had been training a lot lately and losing a lot of weight to the point it was unhealthy. Tsu was worried about you and you didn't understand why. You were just trying to get stronger and you wanted to lose weight. You wanted to be a daughter your father could be proud of and you wanted to at least look good enough to be with Tsu. "(Y/N/N), what are you doing?!" "What do you mean?" Tsu rushed over and started to look at your hands. You hadn't noticed that you started to bleed from hitting the bag wrong. "Oops, guess I should pay more attention," you said with a small chuckle. "This isn't an 'oops' thing, kero. This is the second time." "I'm fine." Tsu glared at you and you were shocked. Tsu never glared and she would definitely never glared at you. "What?" "You need to stop, kero. You're over working yourself." "I'm fine," you said again. You didn't get why she was getting upset. It turned into an argument and eventually you snapped. "Leave!" Tsu's eyes widened. "Go! Go! Go! I'm trying my best for you and my dad. It you can't appreciate that then you can leave!" You walked past her and took a shower. You wanted to calm down and when you were done she was gone.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

It was a misunderstanding. You did your work studies at Fat Gum's agency with your brother. You were talking with Midoriya. It was after the meeting about Overhaul. You hadn't met the girl, but after hearing about Eri, you were worried about her. It made you even more worried knowing that you have to be prepared for the fact that you might not be able to save her or capture Overhaul. Denki had heard the two of you talking but you were being vague in case someone did hear. Denki jumped to conclusions and assumed you were cheating. You tried to talk to him later and he avoided you. "That's it!" You grabbed the boy's arm and dragged him to your dorm. "Why are you avoiding me?" "Why are you creating on me?" "I'm not!" "That's what cheaters say!" Your jaw dropped. "Why would I cheat on you?!" "I have a list!" You gave him a look. "That sounded better in my head." "What makes you think I'm cheating on you?" "I heard you and Midoriya." "We weren't talking about anything bad." "Then what were you talking about?" You opened your mouth to tell him but stopped. "So?" "I-I can't tell you." Denki nodded. "So either way you're not being honest with me. Do you not trust me?" "I do trust you!" "Then why aren't you talking to me?!" "I can't." "Then you don't trust me! It you don't trust me how can I trust you?" "You wanna talk about trust? Let's talk about trust. How am I supposed to trust you when you flirt with every girl you see?!" You had pushed the insecurities that came with his flirting away because you knew it didn't mean anything. Now that you were mad, you couldn't help yourself from letting it out. "How you feel now is how I feel every time you flirt with someone but I've ignored it because I thought I could trust you. You jumped to conclusions and thought that I cheated. How could you think I'd do that?" It was silent. Awkwardly silent. Neither of you knew what to say. "Maybe we should take a break." "What?!" Denki asked with panic in his voice. "There's a lot going on for me right now and this is a lot of extra drama neither of us need." "But-" "No buts." You walked out of your dorm to your brother's and Denki stayed frozen in place.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

Remember when Eijiro went after the weird knife guy? Well you did too and he was not happy. You didn't steal the spotlight and if you had he wouldn't have been mad. He was just worried. When the guy ran you turned your arms into tentacles and grabbed him. He activated his Quirk and you let go of him without thinking. He didn't have the chance to get far since Fat Gum appeared. Your arms had stab wounds in them up to the elbow and poor Eijiro was becoming slightly panicked but you simply ripped off parts of your costume to use as bandages until you could get proper ones since you didn't want to leave. When you were done at his agency you went to Recovery Girl and she healed you. You walked back to your dorm and saw Eijiro there. He looked at you but you immediately walked out. You felt ashamed and disappointed in yourself and you assumed that Eijiro felt the same. If it weren't for Fat Gum he would've gotten away because if you. "Wait! Where are you going?" Eijiro shouted. He ran up to you and grabbed your arm. He turned you around and you tried to push him away with your eyes on the ground. "Hey what's wrong?" You sniffed and continued to try and push him away. Eijiro shushed you and pulled you into a hug. "Stop." "Nope. You're stuck." You continued to struggle but he just held you the tighter. "Let go!" "I will if you tell me what's wrong." "I messed up! I almost ruined everything. Aren't you mad at me?" "I don't think I can get mad at you." "You're not annoyed? Disappointed? Ashamed?" "No. Are you?" You were finally able to pull away. "Of course I am! I tried to help and I made it worse." "But you spared enough time for Fat Gum to capture him." "I shouldn't have let go." You muttered that more to yourself then him. "But that's a reaction anyone would've had." "Doesn't matter! I'm not supposed to be anyone. I'm supposed to be a hero and Tamaki's sister. I should be someone he can be proud of and I messed up big time." "It's one mistake." "One I should've been smart enough not to make." "You're being too hard on yourself." You shook your head and walked away. "Where are you going?" "A-Away," you said with your stutter returning as you walked down the hall. Eijiro sighed and went to his dorm. He didn't want to, but he decided to give you the space you wanted.