Confessions

Preference: Who confessed and how

A/N: You are in 1-A for all of the characters and training to be a hero and Dabi is aged down to 20 like Tomura.

👾Mina Ashido👾

You did. Other girls in my class told me that Mina liked me so I decided to ask her out before I lost my confidence. "Oi, Mina!" I called. "You're going out with me." Okay, maybe it was an order. Mina looked over at me and I struggled not to laugh at the blush that changed her entire face from pink to a dark red. "Okay," she muttered as she covered her face with her hands.

🐸Tsuyu Asui🐸

She did. I was arguing with Midoriya about who the best pro hero was. "It's obviously All Might," he said. "No Eraser Head," I argued. "All Might is beca-" "Hey, (Y/N), kero," Tsuyu cut him off. "Are you free tomorrow?" " Umm, yeah, why?" I asked. "Would you like to go on a date tomorrow, kero?" I smiled and nodded.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡

He did. All day Kaminari had been using cheesy pick up lines on me. The two of us were walking out of school. "Crap," I heard Kami muttered under his breath. I turned and saw him starting at his phone. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Something's wrong with my phone." "What is it? Maybe I can help." "It's just," he sighed, "your number isn't in it." That was the one. I started to giggle. "Well, are you gonna help?" he asked seriously. My giggle turned into a loud laugh as he held his phone out to me. "I'm serous. I need to take you out on a date." The laughter stopped immediately. "Really?" I asked. "Yes now put your number in," he replied. I typed my number into his phone. "There, it's fixed," I told him. "Details later." He nodded. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked away. Once I turned the corner I heard cheering and feet hitting the ground like someone was jumping.

🏔Eijiro Kirishima🏔

He did. I sat on the roof as I ate lunch. "Amajiki? What are you doing up here?" A voice asked. I turned and saw Kirishima standing beside me. "Oh, I, uh, I don't r-really like being around a lot of o-other people," I replied. "Are you okay? You're really red," Kiri pointed out. I looked down at my lap and blushed more. "Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine," I answered. Kirishima sat down next to me. "W-What are y-you d-doing?" " I'm having lunch with you," he answered. "It wouldn't be very manly if I left you all alone." "O-Oh, th-thanks." Kirishima smiled a large shark toothed smiled before he began to eat. "I wanted to ask you something," Kirishima said. I nodded and he continued. "Would you want to go on a date with me?" I looked at him confused. "W-Why m-me?" I asked. "Well you're cute, smart, nice..." He continued to compliment me and I hid my face in his shoulder. "I-I'll go o-on a d-date with y-you," I muttered. "J-Just s-stop."

🎧Kyoka Jiro🎧

You did. "Use the lines!" Denki whisper shouted at me as I stared at Jiro. "Denki, I love you, but do you really think I have enough confidence for that?" I asked. "Go!" He pushed me towards Jiro and I glared at him. "Hey, Jiro." "Hey," she greeted. I looked at Denki and turned back to her. "Um, I could make to you queen of everything you see," I said. "Is that a Twenty One Pilots pick up line?" she asked. "Yeah and this is probably the last time I take advice from Denki," I replied. She laughed a little. "I actually came over her to see if you wanted to go out with me." "Sure." (Sorry I didn't really know what to do for her and I found the line and thought it was cute.)

🕸Hanta Sero🕸

He did. Aizawa was asleep on the floor in his sleeping bag. "Will you go away?!" Bakugo yelled. I was sitting on Bakugo's desk ignoring Iida as he chopped the air and called me disrespectful. I felt someone looking at me and turned to see Sero glaring at me and Bakugo. 'Weird.' I thought. "Iida shut up," I groaned as he kept going. "(Y/L/N)! That is very rude!" "Iida," I said sweetly, "I'm about to slap the shit out of you." I paused and yelled, "It's a desk!" Iida gave up and walked back to his desk. "So, Kat, how's-" "Don't call me that!" he yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I hopped off his desk and walked over to mine and looked at Iida as I made a big show of sitting in the actual seat. I heard a chuckle from behind me and turned to see Sero standing behind my seat. "Hey, Spidey, what's up?" "Oh, uh, I was just going to ask if you wanted to go out on a date," he said. "Sure," I replied. "Wait, really?" I nodded. Sero sighed. "Good, I thought you liked Bakugo." "Ew, no!" Bakugo and I shouted at the same time.